Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

9 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Funnily enough it was at it on the bed this morning.  There's a very fluffy blanket which the missus puts on the bed as she claims to be freezing all the time but its a shagging magnet for the cat.

Always cracks me up when you catch him on the bed rubbing away with his wee penis out.

Reminds me of my latter days at school when I'd spend entire weekends at a mates smoking dope. There was regularly a stark choice to be made in a stoned haze of, 1. Sit in the living room with your equally stoned mates watching the Jack Russell shag f**k out of a teddy. Or 2. Go upstairs for a shot on his(our mates, not the Jack Russell!) sister.

Like I say, that Jack Russell could really shag f**k out of that teddy......

Edited by sjc

Reminds me of my latter days at school when I'd spend entire weekends at a mates smoking dope. There was regularly a stark choice to be made in a stoned haze of, 1. Sit in the living room with your equally stoned mates watching the Jack Russell shag f**k out of a teddy. Or 2. Go upstairs for a shot on his(our mates, not the Jack Russell!) sister.
id imagine, if extremly baked, that was a very difficult decision

37 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
1 hour ago, sjc said:

id imagine, if extremly baked, that was a very difficult decision

You'd think, but surprisingly not. I don't think I was the only one to proclaim that "I'd rather shag the Jack Russell!"

Felt terrible yesterday afternoon at work, came home last night, can't eat anything, stomachs aching, shivering all night (but woke up sweating) and now my heads absolutely killing me right along my forehead [emoji24].

I don't get Ill that often but hopefully this passes within 24 hours.

Felt terrible yesterday afternoon at work, came home last night, can't eat anything, stomachs aching, shivering all night (but woke up sweating) and now my heads absolutely killing me right along my forehead [emoji24].

Good luck.

On similar note, I woke up about 3am with my stomach in agony. Waddled through to the toilet just in time before unleashing an unnatural amount of watery shite down the toilet. Had a quick look round at the damage and the toilet was splattered with bright red shite. Thought I was a goner and shiting out blood until I had a thought to what I had for dinner then realised I had some cheap Chicken Tikka pieces with rice covered in Nandos hot sauce so the chicken was caked in some horrid red food colouring. Was quite disconcerting for a moment.

Sleep tight, sweet prince. RIP in peace.

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

On similar note, I woke up about 3am with my stomach in agony. Waddled through to the toilet just in time before unleashing an unnatural amount of watery shite down the toilet. Had a quick look round at the damage and the toilet was splattered with bright red shite. Thought I was a goner and shiting out blood until I had a thought to what I had for dinner then realised I had some cheap Chicken Tikka pieces with rice covered in Nandos hot sauce so the chicken was caked in some horrid red food colouring. Was quite disconcerting for a moment.

A cheeky rectal prolapse 

10 hours ago, sjc said:

Leads me to wonder if the sister, unlike the teddy, had any choice in the matter.

Twice in my life I have had similar toilet related panicking. First was a shite after eating beetroot, second was first time I encountered the smell of pish after eating asparagus.

2 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Felt terrible yesterday afternoon at work, came home last night, can't eat anything, stomachs aching, shivering all night (but woke up sweating) and now my heads absolutely killing me right along my forehead emoji24.png.

Sounds like you've contracted bad aids to me.....

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Twice in my life I have had similar toilet related panicking. First was a shite after eating beetroot, second was first time I encountered the smell of pish after eating asparagus.

Having a completely grey shite is fucking worrying. Trust me on that one!

Just cracked open my second beer today.  First since 5th Oct.  Wife and 3 kids are staying at the inlaws and I don't have work until 21:00 tomorrow....I feel for the dugs already, I might go out on  a night search

Edited by SlipperyP