Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 hours ago, MSU said:

X-Factor non-entity, Christopher Maloney, asked his fans to help him name his upcoming autobiography.  It didn’t go well.

The worst part about this by far are the four or so women in the replies who are fans. Like, actual fans. You'll spot them. 

15 hours ago, MSU said:

X-Factor non-entity, Christopher Maloney, asked his fans to help him name his upcoming autobiography.  It didn’t go well.

Never heard of the c**t.

'No one wants to know my life story but I'm going to tell you anyhow' is my favourite. 

The story about him going about handing out signed beermats was a tad cringey. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

f3AF2BF.gif

The episode of Father Ted when they are on the plane, that was probably my favourite one.  Father Jack stealing the parachutes to escape with the drinks trolley and getting tangled in the trees, out of reach of the drinks.  Have not seen that for a while. 

The episode of Father Ted when they are on the plane, that was probably my favourite one.  Father Jack stealing the parachutes to escape with the drinks trolley and getting tangled in the trees, out of reach of the drinks.  Have not seen that for a while. 
i loved teds realisation hes on the wheel. absolutely hilarious

14 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Blind people have extra-well developed other senses?

“Man spent dead neighbour’s £6,000 on pizza”.
I’m very partial to a nice pizza myself but this seems a bit extreme.
Apparently it was pepperoni.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-45837991
A couple of years back there was a guy at Midpark Hospital (the mental health hospital) who phoned a local pizza shop and ordered one of every pizza to be delivered. The morons did it and were demanding payment when they took all those pizzas up. It made the local papers as well because neither side was willing to budge [emoji38]

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

“Man spent dead neighbour’s £6,000 on pizza”.

I’m very partial to a nice pizza myself but this seems a bit extreme.

Apparently it was pepperoni.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-45837991

The judge told Sharkey: "In any view this is a wicked, wicked series of offences against a decent woman who was clearly vulnerable because of her age."

"This was disgraceful behaviour, it confronts every feeling of right-thinking people."

She was vulnerable not because her age, but because she was dead. With her seemingly estranged from her family it was as close to a victimless crime as it gets.

FREE ROBERT (FISH GUY) SHARKEY!

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

A couple of years back there was a guy at Midpark Hospital (the mental health hospital) who phoned a local pizza shop and ordered one of every pizza to be delivered. The morons did it and were demanding payment when they took all those pizzas up. It made the local papers as well because neither side was willing to budge emoji38.png

Wasn't it the patient who believed he was the Dahli Lama who asked them, "Please make me one with everything."