Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Admittedly I havent been there for years but I considered it best kebab in the town in years gone by. 
I had one from twice the spice in Larbert last wekend. Arse was in tatters next day. Wasnt even that spicy. 

I’m assuming by kebab you mean the doner type, but I’ve no idea where does the best kebab in town these days and tend to always get a chicken tikka one when I do get a kebab.

The new Mexican place on Graham’s Road is meant to be really good but I’ve not been yet.

I'm gradually being exposed to the gourmet scene in Falkirk. What a town.

I can heartily recommend Habaneros on Kirk Wynd, if you fancy a little Mexican.

<salmahayek.jpg>

12 hours ago, Dee Man said:

My daughter told me the other day that there is an arrow in the FedEx logo. That's me just noticed it on the advertising boards at Ibrox. 

Hide contents

5bb66b88a190c_unnamed(11).gif.0394b95aea091cdc89ed8e6c843086d9.gif

Someone pointed it out on here couple years ago and like you I’d never noticed!

12 hours ago, Dee Man said:

My daughter told me the other day that there is an arrow in the FedEx logo. That's me just noticed it on the advertising boards at Ibrox. 

Reveal hidden contents

5bb66b88a190c_unnamed(11).gif.0394b95aea091cdc89ed8e6c843086d9.gif

Along the same lines, when Formula One was changing their logo it was pointed out that the old, iconic logo had a big white "1" in the middle of it that i'd never noticed before.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Along the same lines, when Formula One was changing their logo it was pointed out that the old, iconic logo had a big white "1" in the middle of it that i'd never noticed before.
maxresdefault.jpg&key=5314c358abaa787aa18b98e2c9bad88da9b25275c4d7a58c3ed634ffce200353
im a big fan of F1 and have watched every season under thst logo and ive never noticed that. mind blown!

2 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
13 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:
maxresdefault.jpg&key=5314c358abaa787aa18b98e2c9bad88da9b25275c4d7a58c3ed634ffce200353

im a big fan of F1 and have watched every season under thst logo and ive never noticed that. mind blown!

It's one of those "once you see it" things.  Now it's all i can see.

Not having a go but how can you NOT notice the "1" in the F1 logo? Did you think it was just an "F"? I mean... the clue's in the name.

I had never noticed the bear on the Toblerone sign until it was pointed out to me. The arrow on the Amazon logo going from A to Z is quite smart as well.

Not having a go but how can you NOT notice the "1" in the F1 logo? Did you think it was just an "F"? I mean... the clue's in the name.

I had never noticed the bear on the Toblerone sign until it was pointed out to me. The arrow on the Amazon logo going from A to Z is quite smart as well.
I thought the red bit in the F1 logo was the 1.

Put me in the "just noticed for the first time in 15 years" camp.