Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

14 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

My landlord has decided to stop doing my flat as a private let and has handed it over to a letting agency. I was all in favour of this as he was a snakey evil b*****d. But I just got my copy of the contract to sign. Some of the great parts include:
Tenants are responsible for upkeep of garden (fair enough) but also for buying all the stuff needed to do the garden. f**k that mate.
A "discretionary" £350 plus VAT (minimum) payment to the letting agency for any month the flat sits empty after I leave my contract (not if I leave it early. Just if they can't get anyone in even if my contract is up and I've fucked off)
A £75 administration fee for handing any contracts. This includes when I sign to stay living in the place I am currently in and again every six months as they only do six month contracts.
I have to leave my room unlocked at all times during the last two months of the tenancy in case they want to show anyone around. If they come round and my room is locked I will be charged £50.
If I wish to make any changes to the contract these will cost £125 plus VAT per change.

Oh yeah. This is all dated from "1st September" as my moving in date even tho' they only sent me the contract today.

Phoned them up with a big fat "naw" and they said I need to vacate by 1st October. This was met with a bigger, fatter "naw". So now they want to discuss terms tomorrow. Whether I stay or find somewhere else I am now aiming to be the most annoying tenant they've ever had. Money grabbing b*****ds.

That's a disgrace.

Before you leave hide a huge, stinkin' dug jobby somewhere in the house they'll always smell but can never find.

My landlord has decided to stop doing my flat as a private let and has handed it over to a letting agency. I was all in favour of this as he was a snakey evil b*****d. But I just got my copy of the contract to sign. Some of the great parts include:
Tenants are responsible for upkeep of garden (fair enough) but also for buying all the stuff needed to do the garden. f**k that mate.
A "discretionary" £350 plus VAT (minimum) payment to the letting agency for any month the flat sits empty after I leave my contract (not if I leave it early. Just if they can't get anyone in even if my contract is up and I've fucked off)
A £75 administration fee for handing any contracts. This includes when I sign to stay living in the place I am currently in and again every six months as they only do six month contracts.
I have to leave my room unlocked at all times during the last two months of the tenancy in case they want to show anyone around. If they come round and my room is locked I will be charged £50.
If I wish to make any changes to the contract these will cost £125 plus VAT per change.

Oh yeah. This is all dated from "1st September" as my moving in date even tho' they only sent me the contract today.

Phoned them up with a big fat "naw" and they said I need to vacate by 1st October. This was met with a bigger, fatter "naw". So now they want to discuss terms tomorrow. Whether I stay or find somewhere else I am now aiming to be the most annoying tenant they've ever had. Money grabbing b*****ds.

I believe you’re in London so this might not be as apt advice, but whenever I’ve had letting issues I’ve always been told to contact citizens advice. Thankfully I’ve never needed too but a friend did and they were able to help them out big time

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Name and shame.

I believe you’re in London so this might not be as apt advice, but whenever I’ve had letting issues I’ve always been told to contact citizens advice. Thankfully I’ve never needed too but a friend did and they were able to help them out big time

Apparently Shelter, the homeless charity are supposed to be very good at this kind of thing also, top folks there.

Falkirk dwellers (only the ones with kids)

The new Mariner Centre soft play area is open and is seriously milfy

I’m going to call this doubtful, or poor taste. However, should you not be talking pish, the novelty factor of a new soft play will soon wear off and the clientele will revert back to the normal greasy looking Camelon chubsters who aren’t easily scared off by the wee short guy thats always there hingin’ aboot...[emoji4]

bairnado.jpg.5d6f856f24393e91a4312a15d6dfea42.jpg
Bairnardo and a typical Falkirk MILF... 

That’s very much the female clientele normally frequenting the Mariner Centre.

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
25 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

That’s very much the female clientele normally frequenting the Mariner Centre.

Decent places to amuse kids are in short supply. Even milfs must brave Camelon sometimes.

The long-since-close strip club in Dunfermline was notable for two things. Sol Bamba impregnating one of the dancers and the fact the club offered a daytime crèche for young dads like you. 

The long-since-close strip club in Dunfermline was notable for two things. Sol Bamba impregnating one of the dancers and the fact the club offered a daytime crèche for young dads like you. 
Thats progress there. Falkirk hasn't had a strip club in my lifetime, never mind one with such modern and family oriented facilities.