Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 21/09/2018 at 11:46, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Breaking them in right now.

Not sure the office along the corridor fully appreciate the effort though. 

Didn't see you today.

Or at least you weren't wearing the assless chaps.

17 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I haven't had an alcoholic drink in 8 weeks and I don't miss it one bit. I never thought I would ever say either of those things. 

I must be about the same time dry, though I was missing it yesterday and struggled a bit. Been a more productive person. If I said what I’d been up to today it would sound like some shite Brian Blessed would come out with.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I must be about the same time dry, though I was missing it yesterday and struggled a bit. Been a more productive person. If I said what I’d been up to today it would sound like some shite Brian Blessed would come out with.

Did you punch the Dalai Lama?

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Leading your brave Hawk Men in an assault on Mingo City in order to depose the cruel Ming The Merciless?

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

I haven't had an alcoholic drink in 8 weeks and I don't miss it one bit. I never thought I would ever say either of those things. 

Never knew that.

54 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Think you might've mentioned it.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Why, may I ask?

A number of reasons really. Wife was heavily pregnant and not keeping great so wanted to be able to drive any time, then her waters broke and she could have gone into labour anytime, then a couple weeks later she did go into labour. Just now i need to be able to drive at a moments notice with the wee one in intensive care, wife still not keeping great though a bit better, but don't fancy being half cut around her either, and also having found a non alcoholic beer I like. It was always the taste for me and not the alcohol I enjoyed. 

On 21/09/2018 at 15:07, MSU said:

My book now has a cover. A part of the story is called Things to do in Tesco When You’re Dead, set during the night shift, so it’s in keeping with the story. Should have a physical copy to proof read in the next ten days. 238 pages. £9 a pop over there. $11 over here. Ebook to come. Ridiculously excited. 

398D4D9C-DA3F-4508-AB5D-677AA0E26606.jpeg

DC Thomson will sue your ass- this is the Scottish Book of the Dead: 

5ba6c5d7ebfeb_peoplesfriendannual.jpg.1bf1a3151b777302a889f3a57dcbfbdd.jpg