Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 6/8/2018 at 06:09, SlipperyP said:
On 6/8/2018 at 01:20, GordonS said:
Scatter 529 things randomly across 365 pots and it's not that unlikely one of them will have seven.

This stuff can be counter intuitive. Guess how many friends you'd need before it would be statistically probable that two share a birthday.

I only have 2 friends. They are twins.....

Do they ever get you mixed up?

13 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

And nobody has asked him if he owns another jumper already.

I have purchased several jumpers over the last few weeks in preparation for the Scottish summer ending the day I arrive in Scotland in 2 weeks time. 

I was genuinely just going to come on to post about getting a merino wool jumper from Shandon's generous crowdfunding, you scary mind reading fucker. 
Scary mind reading fucker or scary looking in your windows right now fucker...

2 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

No. She asked me if I wanted a tapa, she pointed at what I thought were pig’s ears as a recommendation. I think. I went along with it. Anything to avoid getting some Ensaladilla Rusa. Then that appeared.

Did she have frog's legs?

Guest Moomintroll
Decided to find an Irish Bar in Barcelona in the hope the football might be on. There’s fucking cricket on. Just let that sink in.
Oh Lancy Lancy.

8 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

No. She asked me if I wanted a tapa, she pointed at what I thought were pig’s ears as a recommendation. I think. I went along with it. Anything to avoid getting some Ensaladilla Rusa. Then that appeared.

You do realise the Spanish for penis is ears?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-45110151

A survey of takeaways in Glasgow has found the average size of a portion of chips has increased by more than 80% since 2002.

Campaign group Obesity Action Scotland (OAS) said it had visited 30 outlets and found that the average single portion of chips weighed 380g.

That compared with an average serving of 210g, detailed by the Food Standards Agency's portion booklet in 2002.

8 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Nothing wrong with Ensaladilla Rusa. 

51qmqWNxK7L.jpg

Spoiler

Boak.

7 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-45110151

A survey of takeaways in Glasgow has found the average size of a portion of chips has increased by more than 80% since 2002.

Campaign group Obesity Action Scotland (OAS) said it had visited 30 outlets and found that the average single portion of chips weighed 380g.

That compared with an average serving of 210g, detailed by the Food Standards Agency's portion booklet in 2002.

Facts You Made Up thread for this pish.