Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The smell of the air after a storm is caused by Geosmin: A chemical released by dead soil bacteria.

Humans are hyper sensitive to it, capable of detecting at a concentration of 5 parts per trillion.

It's theorised in our evolutionary past this helped us seek out water.

27 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Hello everybody.

You'll all be pleased to know I am not dead and will be returning with my usual witty posts and fantastic insights into the Scottish game,

:thumsup2

How are you feeling buddy? How was the treatment?

My wife is out drinking with another man tonight..........just as well I'm not the jealous or insecure type!
my missus regularly goes out with male friends. i couldnt give a toss. if i go out eith a female friend or message one its a different story. i of course use this to wind her up!

I will never, ever understand women. Genuinely worried I've just hurt someone but I don't know how or why. I've already made sincere apologies but she didn't believe them.
Go on. What did you do?

P&b is a great agony uncle page.

3 hours ago, MeadowArab said:

I will never, ever understand women. Genuinely worried I've just hurt someone but I don't know how or why. I've already made sincere apologies but she didn't believe them.

Perhaps gynaecology is just not for you.

I know it's only been 8 hours but the problem seems to be solved.

I asked friends for advice and the 2 women I asked said that the woman in question was just being a moody bitch and I should have nothing to worry about.

Gynaecology is just not for me.

What age are you? You will never, ever, begin to understand women, it’s completely pointless even beginning to try. They’re fucking mental.