Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Gave a lassie at work a lend of a tenner last Friday as she was out of cash, and miles from a bank.
She was back at work the day - has she given me the tenner back?
Has she f**k - the c**t. 

Turn the heating up, get the windows down, and kick her in the pie.

And how could I forget: Pics or GTF.

29 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Gave a lassie at work a lend of a tenner last Friday as she was out of cash, and miles from a bank.

Has she f**k - the c**t. 

If you didn't ask her she probably thinks you're not bothered about it. Result!

I did a walk today in my lunch hour that looks like a leg (knee down) doing a walk.
image.png.38faef4a65ce97ef859e2a5182048a79.png
Now that I know where you work, and that its a leisurely 5 minute stroll from my house, I am in a real quandary about how I initiate the threats/blackmail and inevitable dismembering.... Is there a right way to do this?

Has she f**k - the c**t. 

Put an email out asking for a collection. “Many thanks kind regards...”

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:
I did a walk today in my lunch hour that looks like a leg (knee down) doing a walk.

Now that I know where you work, and that its a leisurely 5 minute stroll from my house, I am in a real quandary about how I initiate the threats/blackmail and inevitable dismembering.... Is there a right way to do this?

Pffft, I'll boot you in the pie with my big (skinny) leg ;)

PM’s over a 6 year period I’d think

21 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

As we're moaning about work at the moment, I just discovered that I'm getting laid off in November, along with some other folk. We found out when a manager a few rungs above our boss phoned to let us know that the landlord was going to come by and put 'To Let' signs up on our building. Still haven't had it confirmed that we're getting punted, but there aren't any openings elsewhere, and I couldn't do the travel anyway, so that's that. Shame, as it's the first job I've actually enjoyed doing, and the folk I work with are a good bunch.

Best part is that we've been smashing every financial target put our way for more than a year, and the landlord claims that he even offered to cut the rent to keep us in the building, but the rumour is that management consider Alloa to be a bit downmarket and would rather operate out of more well-to-do areas  :rolleyes:

Magee moves to Allow and it turns into a ghetto ....

Hope you find a new job too.

5 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Does no one talk to you in the canteen?

16 hours ago, supermik said:

Sorry to hear that. I, and many others on here will miss Poundworld! :P

Was thinking about dropping a CV off with them, actually - they seem to be getting a lot of custom at the moment.

Richard Madely is in Pointless Celebrities tonight. He’s never off the telly or radio nowadays (Crystal maze, Radio 2, Question Time) but you never see Judy anywhere.

I think he’s killed her.

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Richard Madely is in Pointless Celebrities tonight. He’s never off the telly or radio nowadays (Crystal maze, Radio 2, Question Time) but you never see Judy anywhere.

I think he’s killed her.

Think she’s 89% vodka these days.