Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

20 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

But anyone who knows anything about football won't see an England score and think "Good result for Britain".

The Murray example is irrelevant. Murray represents Britain in tennis.

You don't see the distinction between an England score and England's success being good for British sport?  

The Murray point is irrelevant to you because it doesn't support your view.

16 hours ago, BigBo10 said:

Are there not only three nations in Britain?

There are only 3,

I thought the poster was picking on my use of the word nation rather than the fact I said 3 nations.   Maybe I was giving them too much credit!

Was woken up at 5am by commotion on the middle landing to find the cat crouched down looking under the ottoman.  Eventually a wee mouse ran out looked at me and ran downstairs.  Last seen in the hallway, f**k knows where it went.

Ive now fucked off to work and the missus is currently up on the couch shiting herself.

Expecting numerous texts throughout the day.  Lets see her being "too busy" with this situation.

A woman in my work has been doing my fucking head in with her pish. Too much to mention but the latest was her posting this monstrosity. My response of "Aye, but women's fitba is shite" was met with "Same game, same rules, 90 minutes". Fucking rage inducing.
IMG-20180711-WA0015.thumb.jpg.ce22ff58a30580a59897237fedf6dbd2.jpg
Julie Fleeting was quoted as saying women's football is on a par with youth football at best.

It annoys me that every BBC football panel has a token women on it. It's the equivalent of having, wee Shug the left back for Auchenshoogle Under 18s giving us his views on the World Cup.

Women's football is brutal I watched Scotland women's team in last Euros. Amateurish at best.

6 hours ago, hk blues said:

There are only 3,

I thought the poster was picking on my use of the word nation rather than the fact I said 3 nations.   Maybe I was giving them too much credit!

I was wondering about the 3 part, not the use of the word 'nations'.

So which one isn't a 'nation' and what is it then?

Elon Musk is a dangerously insane and disturbed individual. If folk like him and Zuckerberg are "visionaries", like the weirdo nerds on Twitter and YouTube claim, then we might as well pack it all in. The game's over.

23 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I was wondering about the 3 part, not the use of the word 'nations'.

So which one isn't a 'nation' and what is it then?

I might be being wooshed here, but Northern Ireland is not part of Great Britain.

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Was woken up at 5am by commotion on the middle landing to find the cat crouched down looking under the ottoman.  Eventually a wee mouse ran out looked at me and ran downstairs.  Last seen in the hallway, f**k knows where it went.

Ive now fucked off to work and the missus is currently up on the couch shiting herself.

Expecting numerous texts throughout the day.  Lets see her being "too busy" with this situation.

The mouse escaped from the cat you say?

Spoiler

5b4cad1acc3d3_phone494.thumb.jpg.aff9a5b837751031619fa101e735fc9f.jpg

There are only 3,

I hadn’t noticed the nation not nations part hence the question. I wasn’t trying to be a fud. It’s something I know people get mixed up with. UK four nations, GB 3.