Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

43 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

We moved in to our new house today. The basement has a sauna. A FUCKING SAUNA. Yaaaaassssss!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!

I really, really hope it works.

Did they take the rock heater away with them? Bit mean.

Did they take the rock heater away with them? Bit mean.

It’s very much there thankfully, just round the corner in the room itself. They never advertised it, so I’m slightly concerned it’s fucked and that’s why, but will give it a try in the morning and see what like. Can always get it repaired if it is out of order just now.

9 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

It’s very much there thankfully, just round the corner in the room itself. They never advertised it, so I’m slightly concerned it’s fucked and that’s why, but will give it a try in the morning and see what like. Can always get it repaired if it is out of order just now.

Splashing some water on it when you have friends round and whining about what the big deal is can be very satisfying. 

43 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Did you not view before you bought??

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m the exact same! My Mrs and daughter are leaving to go away for a few days in the next hour and I can’t wait to go back to sleep.

They're probably looking forward to it far more