Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I’ve been peer pressured in to “doing Movember” at work. I’m not really in to these minimal effort, give me money for charity type things but we’ve raised a not bad wee amount already. So I guess this a PTTGOMN but also a RTBC...so I’ll just share it here.

Should anyone wish to donate, obviously I’d need to give you some personal details so I don’t want this abused, just pm me [emoji106]

I’ve been peer pressured in to “doing Movember” at work. I’m not really in to these minimal effort, give me money for charity type things but we’ve raised a not bad wee amount already. So I guess this a PTTGOMN but also a RTBC...so I’ll just share it here.

Should anyone wish to donate, obviously I’d need to give you some personal details so I don’t want this abused, just pm me [emoji106]

What's your bank details and I'll transfer directly from you.

What's your bank details and I'll transfer directly from you.

Good luck with that, I’m skint! Maybe I could do it, then complain to the bank and say everything I’ve spent in the last 6 months was fraud and get it all back?!

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Should anyone wish to donate, obviously I’d need to give you some personal details so I don’t want this abused, just pm me emoji106.png

Without a below eyes photo before and after you're getting fuckall for your anonymous charity.

Without a below eyes photo before and after you're getting fuckall for your anonymous charity.

Well, I figured folks wouldn’t buy this appeal so, if you do want to donate I’ll send you the link for our team.
As stated, it is trough work and I’d be giving out my personal details so folk not taking the piss would be appreciated.

5 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Well, I figured folks wouldn’t buy this appeal so, if you do want to donate I’ll send you the link for our team.
As stated, it is trough work and I’d be giving out my personal details so folk not taking the piss would be appreciated.

Not shaving for a month is hardly an ordeal that merits reward on its own. If you want a contribution I need the before and after pics and the name of the charity. Should be easy to disguise your identity.

Not shaving for a month is hardly an ordeal that merits reward on its own. If you want a contribution I need the before and after pics and the name of the charity. Should be easy to disguise your identity.

No, it isn’t at all which is why these things usually annoy me but to see folk donating to charity is a good thing. I’ll fire you a pm just now [emoji106] much appreciated welshy!

Have to say NJ2 is a very attractive young man. This post is not for the attention of Granny.

Two things I don’t get called very often (young and attractive before anyone starts!). I should have grown a moustache years ago!

Have to say NJ2 is a very attractive young man. This post is not for the attention of Granny.

Two things I don’t get called very often (young and attractive before anyone starts!). I should have grown a moustache years ago!

3 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

I’m still psyching myself up 

edit to add..... well done

Thank you! I had it easy as I was in hospital gravely ill and did not start again when I came out.

Best of luck, don't let the tobacco companies control what you do!

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Well done JD! emoji122.png

Now can you give me a tenner for fags, skins and a bottle of bru?

Thank you. Sorry mate, the money has been spent on vaping! 

5 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Do you feel better for it though? The money was going to be spent anyway...
Well done on punting the fags emoji106.png

Oh defo mate! Im not coughing up shite and you gain more taste and smell. I cant believe I left it so long to quit.

Just seen a school kid (~S3-4) walk by sporting a Naff Naff sweatshirt, evidently brand new. Now awaiting their Castrol GTX funeral style jacket that everybody seemed to have in the 90s.

Additionally, I've also just seen/heard an old guy with a woman's voice (not slightly feminine, but full blown to the point you'd swear a wifey was sitting in front of you until you look up). Not a camp or remotely put-on voice, but as if it's the most impressive sex change the world has ever seen (with large bald patch option included). Utterly bizarre.