Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Our first ever attempt to get a carry out was foiled by a police sting. We got a guy to buy it (the brother of a current SPFL Manager). The police were hiding outside the offy in an unmarked Hillman Imp. When they collared him he shoved the copper and ran away. He was much faster than his brother, we were all frozen to the spot and dutifully gave our details. A visit followed the next day. No formal sanction was administered and I was left without a stain on my character.

the police have come down to the known drinking spot near where I live a couple of times but everyone used the same details and the police couldnt follow it up

Our first ever attempt to get a carry out was foiled by a police sting. We got a guy to buy it (the brother of a current SPFL Manager). The police were hiding outside the offy in an unmarked Hillman Imp. When they collared him he shoved the copper and ran away. He was much faster than his brother, we were all frozen to the spot and dutifully gave our details. A visit followed the next day. No formal sanction was administered and I was left with a stain on my underwear.

FTFY

Our first ever attempt to get a carry out was foiled by a police sting. We got a guy to buy it (the brother of a current SPFL Manager). The police were hiding outside the offy in an unmarked Hillman Imp. When they collared him he shoved the copper and ran away. He was much faster than his brother, we were all frozen to the spot and dutifully gave our details. A visit followed the next day. No formal sanction was administered and I was left without a stain on my character.

Dick and Pink Campbell imo

Going to be doing some painting in the flat this weekend/early next week so i went into my nearest Dulux store to enquire about taking a few paint charts with me and then the very helpful gentleman in the store was kind enough to recommend the Dulux visualise app that can be downloaded and you can select your desired paint colour and then use your phone camera and point it at the wall and then it shows you what that colour would like like painted on the wall. Very cool. 

Just seen a fat man walking the streets in a tight Spiderman costume, almost tripping over the flapping advertising board running down his front from a multi-national pizza delivery firm.

Is this the marketing of the future that I'm witnessing with my near burned out eyes?!

47 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Didn't they notice you all gave the same name and address? 

I wasn't there but tbh I don't think the police were really bothered because the people who actually gave their details weren't busted by the police or anything

29 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Just seen a fat man walking the streets in a tight Spiderman costume, almost tripping over the flapping advertising board running down his front from a multi-national pizza delivery firm.

Is this the marketing of the future that I'm witnessing with my near burned out eyes?!

We had Spiderman and another red and yellow one from a competitor vying for attention from passers by. I suspect their Universal Credit was under threat and they opted for the dignity of honest toil.

49 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

17 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

We had Spiderman and another red and yellow one from a competitor vying for attention from passers by. I suspect their Universal Credit was under threat and they opted for the dignity of honest toil.

We must get the leftover costumes. We had a moth eaten Winnie the Pooh standing beside a torn Garfield. 

Garfield!!!!!! I like the cat but jeezo, he's from my era

Holy shit, it’s spreading! We had a Spider-Man standing beside a roundabout (all day) the week there was an offer on (any pizza, any size £7.99 iirc).

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Going to be doing some painting in the flat this weekend/early next week so i went into my nearest Dulux store to enquire about taking a few paint charts with me and then the very helpful gentleman in the store was kind enough to recommend the Dulux visualise app that can be downloaded and you can select your desired paint colour and then use your phone camera and point it at the wall and then it shows you what that colour would like like painted on the wall. Very cool. 

I’d suggest you get something like a Johnstones trade paint. Less splash and mess etc. You can still get a dulux colour. Eg, sonewhere like The Paint Shed will do you a dulux range colour but in a better quality paint and probably cost less too. And get a decent roller from there. 

I’d suggest you get something like a Johnstones trade paint. Less splash and mess etc. You can still get a dulux colour. Eg, sonewhere like The Paint Shed will do you a dulux range colour but in a better quality paint and probably cost less too. And get a decent roller from there. 

I’ll do that, thanks.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I’ll go back to being horrible to you soon but hope that advice helps. 

It helps alright. My GF is going away for the weekend and this will help me abstain from drinking too heavily. 

16 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

This for sure. I am using Leyland Trade from Johnstone's currently and it's less mess, and less coats required also. Dulux paint is shit and overpriced.

Just now, Rugster said:

This for sure. I am using Leyland Trade from Johnstone's currently and it's less mess, and less coats required also. Dulux paint is shit and overpriced.

Throbber will probably start by painting big cocks on his walls.