Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Damn I haven't been that accurate since I guessed the late O'Gradys temp address from a pic he posted.

If you see a gormless c**t walking by the court around 12 feel free to smash a ball off his napper, that will be the brother in law.

Will set the hound on him. 

Smoke alarms in the house all went off at 4:15 this morning, going crazy as if the place was well ablaze, my first thoughts waking up were 'will I go on a cruise with the resultant money?' However no sign of any smoke or fire and the carbon monoxide monitors are separate. Cant seem to work out wtf has happened. Dont think its the batteries as the house/alarms are a year old.

Poltergeists, only logical explanation

3 hours ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

Smoke alarms in the house all went off at 4:15 this morning, going crazy as if the place was well ablaze, my first thoughts waking up were 'will I go on a cruise with the resultant money?' However no sign of any smoke or fire and the carbon monoxide monitors are separate. Cant seem to work out wtf has happened. Dont think its the batteries as the house/alarms are a year old.

A dodgy detector/faulty battery (even mains ones have a backup battery). 

Or an intruder/stalker set them off and plans to come back and murder you in your sleep next time.

14 minutes ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

As a sadist im kinda hoping for the latter.
I thought it was more an issue with the detector too as the fuse hadn't been triggered, i take it even one faulty one can cause them all to go off?

Yes, they’ll be interlinked so one fault in one will set them all off. 

8 minutes ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

Thanks for the reassurance about that! :)

Probably under warranty - check with the builders. 

If you've ever upset Grimbo, 8 Mile or one of those Morton nutters it's probably worth checking all the doors, windows, attic hatch etc are locked before bed and check in cupboards, under the bed etc. 

I was sitting in a pub across the road from Frankfurt central station on Saturday prior to attending the Frankfurt Dortmund game.

A group of “ultras” from either side decided to go for it, right outside the window I was sitting beside. I watched a grown man get beat up against a window, literally on the other side of the pane of glass from where I was enjoying a pint of bitburger. During the beating the man shit himself, which was clearly evident through his jeans during the aftermath.

He stood there for about another 5 minutes, before shamelessly departing the scene.

18 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I was sitting in a pub across the road from Frankfurt central station on Saturday prior to attending the Frankfurt Dortmund game.

A group of “ultras” from either side decided to go for it, right outside the window I was sitting beside. I watched a grown man get beat up against a window, literally on the other side of the pane of glass from where I was enjoying a pint of bitburger. During the beating the man shit himself, which was clearly evident through his jeans during the aftermath.

He stood there for about another 5 minutes, before shamelessly departing the scene.

Hope it didn't put you off your Bitburger. 

26 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I watched a grown man get beat up against a window, literally on the other side of the pane of glass from where I was enjoying a pint of bitburger. 

Weeperdee likes this