Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Had to give my mum a call  early doors to make sure all ok for my dads funeral this morning and on my mobile it still has the house number listed as parents.
My 8 year old son as quick as a flash says you can change that listing  to Parent.

It’s a right pity they’ve banned giving the wee shites a skelp eh? Soon as it’s happened they pipe up with the jokes.
Good to get some comedic relief though, hope you and the family are doing okay [emoji106]

Sigh. Today isn't going to plan. As if being defrauded wasn't enough, I've now went and fucked my fridge. It's a small one with a wee freezer compartment in the top and it's got quite a build of ice, so I was using a knife to chip it away. Unfortunately I hit something, and there was a sudden release of a white gas. Some research had concluded that I've fucked the cooling system. Since this was my fault, I'm liable for it so can't get the landlord to replace it.

I've got to buy a new fridge, but can't afford to do so until I get paid. There's a recycling place in Dundee that will do them for cheap I imagine, so will pop down tomorrow to take a look. Does mean I'll be without a fridge for at least a week and a bit. What a shitter, especially since I like my drinks cold. Fortunately there isn't that much in the current fridge so there won't be all that much waste, but there is cheese in there, and since cheese is brilliant I might just have to sit and eat it all tonight. I may go blind

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Sigh. Today isn't going to plan. As if being defrauded wasn't enough, I've now went and fucked my fridge. It's a small one with a wee freezer compartment in the top and it's got quite a build of ice, so I was using a knife to chip it away. Unfortunately I hit something, and there was a sudden release of a white gas. Some research had concluded that I've fucked the cooling system. Since this was my fault, I'm liable for it so can't get the landlord to replace it.

I've got to buy a new fridge, but can't afford to do so until I get paid. There's a recycling place in Dundee that will do them for cheap I imagine, so will pop down tomorrow to take a look. Does mean I'll be without a fridge for at least a week and a bit. What a shitter, especially since I like my drinks cold. Fortunately there isn't that much in the current fridge so there won't be all that much waste, but there is cheese in there, and since cheese is brilliant I might just have to sit and eat it all tonight. I may go blind

You shouldn't keep cheese in the fridge anyway, just stick it in an airtight tub. Stick your drink in cold water. Winter's coming. First World problems for this pish

f**k sake. Never rains but it pours! Must be some c**t in or around Dundee with a wee spare available for a week or so...

Edit: if you can’t get your hands on one, when you go shopping get stuff for curries or stews which you can cook and leave in a pot a couple of days and obviously don’t buy a lot

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Freecycle or similar site/groups may have one.

Ive got rid of stuff before using them.

Just now, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

I'm just back from a few days in Prague. As I was walking through the old town square I passed a portly man with a shaved head who looked to be in his 50's. He was wearing a zip up to with the Spartans badge on it. Excited to think this could potentially be a sighting of the much lamented Grim O'Grady.

Was there any sign of soot?

I'm just back from a few days in Prague. As I was walking through the old town square I passed a portly man with a shaved head who looked to be in his 50's. He was wearing a zip up to with the Spartans badge on it. Excited to think this could potentially be a sighting of the much lamented Grim O'Grady.

It absolutely must have been. Who else is going to wear Spartans top abroad? A real life sighting of grim o’grady. This should wake the forum up.