Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

6 Music going heavy on Queens of the Stone Age this morning (Make it Wit Chu on just now @DeeMan ). Doing a live session in a wee while.

I just came in to post something and clocked this but didn't get a notification. WTF is the deal @Div?

I take it I've mentioned before that this was me and the wife's first dance tune at our wedding? What a cool song. QOTSA new album released tomorrow. Happy days although I'm not overly keen on their new song.

Anyhow, I came in to post a picture of my daughter's home made diary cover, the daft racist that she is...

rsz_20170824_150919.jpg

9 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I just came in to post something and clocked this but didn't get a notification. WTF is the deal @Div?

I take it I've mentioned before that this was me and the wife's first dance tune at our wedding? What a cool song. QOTSA new album released tomorrow. Happy days although I'm not overly keen on their new song.

Anyhow, I came in to post a picture of my daughter's home made diary cover, the daft racist that she is...

rsz_20170824_150919.jpg

Cause he's tagged the wrong @DeeMan, @Dee Man

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

rsz_20170824_150919.jpg

The Kool Kids Klan must be delighted to have such a talented young artist sighed up. 

23 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

For all the P&B geography nerds out there, I've just lost a bit of time to this website that lets you drop the outline of whatever country over another to compare relative sizes, taking projection system stretching into account.  A holiday route that I just booked just doubled in length having found this immediately afterwards. F***.  

http://thetruesize.com

Greenland takes a fair shrinking:

true2.JPG.4c057302384e949cd7900f74a8eb9369.JPG

Looks like KB's map of Glasgow city centre.

On 11/27/2015 at 08:59, KnightswoodBear said:

I've helpfully sketched out the City Centre so we can put this whole sorry episode to bed.

Anyone who disagrees is a c**t.

post-9645-0-48902500-1448614710_thumb.jp

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Your circle that you posted went south of the Clyde.

Someone else explain it.  Again.