Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was at some dancing shite in Musselburgh yesterday and the bairn won a sword trophy. Not a trophy sized sword but a real life actual sword. It was bigger than her and she couldn't lift it. Scenes when I had to go up and collect it. Felt like taking a few salt and sauce heads off.

Should've given it the full "There can only be one!"
3495523533d9704b348a77abf5b9ebaf.jpg

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Was at some dancing shite in Musselburgh yesterday and the bairn won a sword trophy. Not a trophy sized sword but a real life actual sword. It was bigger than her and she couldn't lift it. Scenes when I had to go up and collect it. Felt like taking a few salt and sauce heads off.

^^^^^Big Jesse

Spoiler

Image result for Jesse Rae

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Saturday 9th December 2.00pm outside Tip Top, bring your fucking sword with ya.

7 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Not sure if you're being serious but you can get both.

^^^This. Pray for Philpy. I thought you were more likely to get Shingles if you've had Chicken Pox as you never get rid of the virus? Could be talking shite though.

ETA: He won't catch it from elsewhere though. He'll be fine.

You can't catch shingles from someone else who has shingles. But there is a small chance that a person with a shingles rash can spread the virus to another person who hasn't had chickenpox.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo