Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Coming home on the bus on the M80 from cineworld in Glasgow and a rangers supporters bus just passed us. Me and my daughter were treated to the back 2 or 3 rows giving wankers signs to us, and anyone else who cared to glance their way.

24 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Coming home on the bus on the M80 from cineworld in Glasgow and a rangers supporters bus just passed us. Me and my daughter were treated to the back 2 or 3 rows giving wankers signs to us, and anyone else who cared to glance their way.

Pretty sure they were actually Chelsea fans mate

Good bunch of lads.

3 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

^^^ got some sort of Celtic paraphernalia on his car

Heading to Modlin airport in Poland today and this is what comes up on the buspad!!  What are the chances?

Hands up - who's been in Warsaw :lol:

Pie and P.jpg

Edited by Ayrgirl

9 minutes ago, Ayrgirl said:

Heading to Modlin airport in Poland today and this is what comes up on the buspad!!  What are the chances?

Hands up - who's been in Warsaw :lol:

Pie and P.jpg

We can rule out monkey tennis due to the qots threads.

Seems it's Happy Birthday Sydney Harbour Bridge today. The video clip of bridge riggers shows OHS issues weren't a priority.   http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-19/sydney-harbour-bridge-celebrates-85th-birthday/8363688

f**k that. Decent place to get a skive I'd imagine, until that git shows up with his tripod and camera. And at least they've nice weather for it, but as I said, f**k that.