Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

8 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Get her asked out so she doesn't shag someone from her home town whilst you spend three weeks rifling through her bikini pictures from last years holiday.

No she's in Aberdeen for the next three weeks, it's that we just don't have that class until the third week in march

Didn't know her last name until about an hour ago, and yes ive added her

Updates required.

Also, it definitely won't ruin your chances in the slightest if she finds out she's being discussed on an internet football forum, populated mainly by middle aged VL's.

Forgive me, but what are sidecars?

Like a white lady but brandy instead of gin (purely because the only gin I have is pretty pricy whilst I have leftover Christmas brandy I thought I may as well polish off.

Basically triple sec, brandy and lemon juice put into a cocktail shaker over ice with an egg white.

Like a white lady but brandy instead of gin (purely because the only gin I have is pretty pricy whilst I have leftover Christmas brandy I thought I may as well polish off.

Basically triple sec, brandy and lemon juice put into a cocktail shaker over ice with an egg white.

There's no way you're 27.

3 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

Does it need the egg white? Sounds sensational up to that point. 

10 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Updates required.

Also, it definitely won't ruin your chances in the slightest if she finds out she's being discussed on an internet football forum, populated mainly by middle aged VL's.

Nah m74, that's going to be my first pick up line.

"I like the Pie and Bovril? Do you like the Pie and Bovril?"

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1488493610.027159.jpg

Put £1 in the machine and the first bag never dropped so I put another £1 in thinking it would drop them both. That was the result. £2 down and no crisps. I was standing hammering on the glass but at the same time pishing myself laughing that it had actually happened. I weighed up the situation and decided whether one more £1 would drop the lot or whether I'd just be the daftest fucker imaginable. The thought of some dick putting in a £1 and getting my two bags along with his is what made my decision. When I put the third £1 in I noticed the machine said "Credit £3. Select item or press R". Pressed "R" and £3 came out the machine. Popped another £1 in and all three bags dropped. #Winning as the kids would say. Definitely a RTBC but given the seethe generated initially I felt this was more appropriate.

I cant believe what i'm reading here. I absolutely love a stag do. Other than making the stag look a tit though, I have never really been on one where it was a massive group all dressed up like idiots and causing chaos. Its just a drinking holiday with your mates really.

There will be no matching tshirts or any of that shit.

10 hours ago, jmothecat said:

What the absolute f**k?

Are you a barman off a White Star Liner?