Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It might look like something out of an early Peter Jackson film, but 'Bon appetite'!?
Jesus fucking Christ.

Come on now Jo Jo the Bon Appetite was clearly a bit of sarcasm due to the absolute state of the thing. I'm just away to cook up tonight's dish actually, don't know if I'll be able to match it.

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Come on now Jo Jo the Bon Appetite was clearly a bit of sarcasm due to the absolute state of the thing. I'm just away to cook up tonight's dish actually, don't know if I'll be able to mash it.

Come on now Jo Jo the Bon Appetite was clearly a bit of sarcasm due to the absolute state of the thing. I'm just away to cook up tonight's dish actually, don't know if I'll be able to match it.

Just scoop the week's leftovers out your bin and slap them on a plate. It might taste a wee bit worse but at least it'll look more appetising :P

Be sure to stick it on your story so I can screenshot it for this thread, thanks.

Seems oor liKKKtie's Friday nights consist of looking at the shankhill road on google maps.

Gimp.

I was in work googling tonight's live football and then seen there was a wee Belfast Derby on, which I am now watching. So had a wee nosey at where both clubs were..!

You'll be getting the punt at this rate, KDM.

;):lol:

Mate's having his stag do in Hamburg in May but everyone's leaving from Scotland so my original plan was to fly from London and meet them there but now thinking of inter railing for a fortnight or so and just catching up with them in Hamburg at the end of my own wee journey. Planning different routes and ideas but determind to do the Munich > Venice journey over the Brenner Pass probably stopping in Austria for the night en route.

And, to be honest, I can't say this isn't at least 40% influenced by the St. Mirren Relegation Express Thread.

CHOO CHOO