Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Popped into the wee Esso & Tesco on the way in/out of Dumfries this afternoon. Genuinely don't know if the punter in front of me was at it, or if he genuinely had Tourette's, but he was a bit twitchy in the queue before slapping the boy in front of him on the shoulder and letting out a cry of "Tits!" followed by a Ric Flair-esque "Woooo!!!" [emoji1]

Held it together quite well in the shop, but once back in the van, I pretty much laughed about it all the way up the road.

Popped into the wee Esso & Tesco on the way in/out of Dumfries this afternoon. Genuinely don't know if the punter in front of me was at it, or if he genuinely had Tourette's, but he was a bit twitchy in the queue before slapping the boy in front of him on the shoulder and letting out a cry of "Tits!" followed by a Ric Flair-esque "Woooo!!!" [emoji1]

Held it together quite well in the shop, but once back in the van, I pretty much laughed about it all the way up the road.

You are aware you will likely get slaughtered for this?

You are aware you will likely get slaughtered for this?

Don't really care. I think there's a better understanding of Tourette's these days and it's ok to laugh at the ridiculousness of some of it. The guy himself and the boy he slapped had a laugh together after a wee apology. The checkout girls had a wee giggle too.
Perhaps if folk were making fun of him it would be a different story...

The general lack of surprise by the folk working in the shop made me wonder if the guy is local and fairly well known around there.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Popped into the wee Esso & Tesco on the way in/out of Dumfries this afternoon. Genuinely don't know if the punter in front of me was at it, or if he genuinely had Tourette's, but he was a bit twitchy in the queue before slapping the boy in front of him on the shoulder and letting out a cry of "Tits!" followed by a Ric Flair-esque "Woooo!!!" emoji1.png

Fibs 

Was just driving home there on the A90 and a car passed me, when the front half of his car was past the nose of mine he pulled in. Needless to say I shit myself, thankfully he missed me.
He then took off totally swaying all over the road doing about 70.
Phoned the police so hopefully they get the drunken arse and chuck the book at him.
Time for a calm down now.

Was just driving home there on the A90 and a car passed me, when the front half of his car was past the nose of mine he pulled in. Needless to say I shit myself, thankfully he missed me.
He then took off totally swaying all over the road doing about 70.
Phoned the police so hopefully they get the drunken arse and chuck the book at him.
Time for a calm down now.

Lee Wallace likes this.

4 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Popped into the wee Esso & Tesco on the way in/out of Dumfries this afternoon. Genuinely don't know if the punter in front of me was at it, or if he genuinely had Tourette's, but he was a bit twitchy in the queue before slapping the boy in front of him on the shoulder and letting out a cry of "Tits!" followed by a Ric Flair-esque "Woooo!!!" emoji1.png

Did the boy in front agree with Tourette's Man's summary of the situation?

11 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Booitsme 7 still suffering withdrawal from the forum?

Did the boy in front agree with Tourette's Man's summary of the situation?

Good point. Can't say I noticed any particularly attention-grabbing tits in the shop, so perhaps he was just calling the folk in front of him tits...?

Booitsme 7 still suffering withdrawal from the forum?

Possibly... Boobsitsme7