Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Yesterday having watched my team get pumped I spent the rest of the afternoon drinking copious amounts of lager in the West End of Glasgow. I then went to a party, drank a bottle of Strawberry MD 20/20, snorted a small hill of daring powder, had a Christian, and didn't talk to a single one of the many hot girls at said party because I'm a VL shitebag.

I've gone full P&B.

I gave you a greenie for your brutal honesty then immediately took it back for being a VL shitebag.

2 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Yesterday having watched my team get pumped I spent the rest of the afternoon drinking copious amounts of lager in the West End of Glasgow. I then went to a party, drank a bottle of Strawberry MD 20/20, snorted a small hill of daring powder, had a Christian, and didn't talk to a single one of the many hot girls at said party because I'm a VL shitebag.

I've gone full P&B.

Try hanging about outside Hillhead Subway station, there's a burd there who'd like a word.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Is FlyerTon about? There's something really bright in the night sky and I'm curious about what it is.

Some said something about Venus being visible below the moon this month?

Or is it the moon itself? It's a lot larger than the other things it's the moon

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Some said something about Venus being visible below the moon this month?

Or is it the moon itself? It's a lot larger than the other things it's the moon

Yep, Venus. Just wait until you see it at dawn on a frosty day.

The famous Flying Cross UFO fiasco of October 1967 was caused by this (you still get UFOlogists putting sauce & sprinkles on the incident, and "it has never been solved!" in dramatic voices, even though it was throughly debunked at the time) when two incompetent PCs drove their car at high speed over the steep hills & twists of rural Devonshire's B roads, convinced they were chasing a UFO. Not that they were the only ones, people all over the south of England & the Channel Isles were fooled by it.

"Don't bother getting me a birthday present" says missus. Result as I'd forgotten her birthday is coming up. "My present just got delivered. It's at home. It was in the sales". Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory. My money will quite literally be on a handbag or jacket. 

Popped into the wee Esso & Tesco on the way in/out of Dumfries this afternoon. Genuinely don't know if the punter in front of me was at it, or if he genuinely had Tourette's, but he was a bit twitchy in the queue before slapping the boy in front of him on the shoulder and letting out a cry of "Tits!" followed by a Ric Flair-esque "Woooo!!!" [emoji1]

Held it together quite well in the shop, but once back in the van, I pretty much laughed about it all the way up the road.

Popped into the wee Esso & Tesco on the way in/out of Dumfries this afternoon. Genuinely don't know if the punter in front of me was at it, or if he genuinely had Tourette's, but he was a bit twitchy in the queue before slapping the boy in front of him on the shoulder and letting out a cry of "Tits!" followed by a Ric Flair-esque "Woooo!!!" [emoji1]

Held it together quite well in the shop, but once back in the van, I pretty much laughed about it all the way up the road.

You are aware you will likely get slaughtered for this?