Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

12 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Lassie at work got married yesterday - she's been on Facebook all day today when she should be getting rode raw.

Shirley no! Get him telt!! Poor start, probably fall at the next fence. I blame the jockey, can't keep control of the mare on the big day.

Remember circa 2010-2012ish, lots of women had that kind of haircut where one side of their heid was shaved, a la Skrillex? I wish that would come back in fashion, I loved it.

In the mid 90's the gabber (hardcore) scene in the Netherlands had a uniform or sorts. The guys had a completely shaved head and girls had an undercut. Both of them wore an Aussie tracksuit rounded off with Air Max 90's.

Basically their version of a NED.

a82606140e4b122528e2395760de7800.jpg

27 minutes ago, throbber said:

https://www.rt.com/viral/372543-semen-syringe-squirter-arrested/

Stories like this don't even surprise me any more but heres a guy who ejaculated into syringes and then squirted his sperm at unsuspecting ladies in a shopping mall. What a w****r.

You have to commend his aim. I struggle for accuracy with even generous targets like "not in my hair".

Just now, Shandon Par said:

You have to commend his aim. I struggle for accuracy with even generous targets like "not in my hair".

:lol: Nearly spat coffee on my screen there - i had a nasty misfiring at the weekend myself come to think of it.

Maybe he didn't shoot it straight into the syringe, he probably did it into some larger vessel and then sucked it up afterwards, thats how i would do it anyway. 

:lol: Nearly spat coffee on my screen there - i had a nasty misfiring at the weekend myself come to think of it.
Maybe he didn't shoot it straight into the syringe, he probably did it into some larger vessel and then sucked it up afterwards, thats how i would do it anyway. 

After that, how would you get it into the syringe?

1 minute ago, smpar said:

After that, how would you get it into the syringe?

Would you not be able to suck it up into the syringe when the plunger was down at the bottom and then shoot the sperm out when the plunger is at the top? So long as you shot your load into an impermeable material it shouldn't be much hassle sucking it up into the syringe i don't think. I could be wrong though.

Would you not be able to suck it up into the syringe when the plunger was down at the bottom and then shoot the sperm out when the plunger is at the top? So long as you shot your load into an impermeable material it shouldn't be much hassle sucking it up into the syringe i don't think. I could be wrong though.

I was just curious as to how you were 'sucking it up' as you didn't specify that the syringe would be the sucker.

Just now, smpar said:

I was just curious as to how you were 'sucking it up' as you didn't specify that the syringe would be the sucker.

Did you read the article? It wasn't exactly clear how he did it, it more focused on the fact he was shooting it out at women in public. The guy was married as well - i would imagine my girlfriend would throw a wobbler if I was caught doing that. 

Every time I see a G4S van, I remember seeing a prison van pulling away from court in Nottingham with the sound of continuous banging and a desperate male squeal screaming "help me, I'm f***ing innocent, don't take my life from me, please!!!! nooooooooo!!!". Spine chilling.