Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

11 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

I am enjoying a post prandial glass of red while relaxing in my new M & S hoose coat.  I have given up fighting it and am now embracing middle age.

Since you're clearly half canned any chance of hitting the ban button on The Tedi's account? Xx

Went out for a 'few drinks' after work yesterday. Safe to say I'm in the dog house.
IMG_3105.JPG

Outstanding, once I failed to come home from an away game and there were 52 missed calls however not one of them was to or from the police.

16 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Since you're clearly half canned any chance of hitting the ban button on The Tedi's account? Xx

I'd say he's a bit of a Tedi himself if he calls it a 'house coat.'

5 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Remember circa 2010-2012ish, lots of women had that kind of haircut where one side of their heid was shaved, a la Skrillex? I wish that would come back in fashion, I loved it.

Were they not all lesbians though?

Some words are intrinsically funny regardless of context. Watching the news just there and there was a bit about that truck attack in Israel today.

The reporter said "You can still see the skidmarks..." and the missus and I looked at each other and burst out laughing...

Remember circa 2010-2012ish, lots of women had that kind of haircut where one side of their heid was shaved, a la Skrillex? I wish that would come back in fashion, I loved it.

Undercut or something wasn't it? I mind it was mildly-extremely attractive on some burds but looked awful on others.

Some words are intrinsically funny regardless of context. Watching the news just there and there was a bit about that truck attack in Israel today.
The reporter said "You can still see the skidmarks..." and the missus and I looked at each other and burst out laughing...

The whole emailing to the boss fiasco really affected oor Bobby, he's now lurking in crime scenes in the Middle East.

Undercut or something wasn't it? I mind it was mildly-extremely attractive on some burds but looked awful on others.

Aye, having googled it just now it seems my minds eye has rose tinted glasses on, or more accurately a rose tinted monocle. I would say it looked sexy as f**k on anybody over a 6/10 maybe, provided it wasn't shaved to the bone. A 1 or 2 on the clippers was ideal.

Aye, having googled it just now it seems my minds eye has rose tinted glasses on, or more accurately a rose tinted monocle. I would say it looked sexy as f**k on anybody over a 6/10 maybe, provided it wasn't shaved to the bone. A 1 or 2 on the clippers was ideal.

Just googled it there and aye, some of them definitely climb up the wid scale with an undercut.

Googled This is England undercut as well, and the following picture came up. :lol: pretty much sums up what that hairstyle can do for some.6d4e1527de933d101d28bceea63d05cf.jpg