Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

12 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Fucking hell. Salo is the most stomach churning movie I think I've ever partially seen. Literally couldn't stomach it for the entire duration. Think that and The Human Centipede are the only movies that've literally sickened me.

Salo gave me the boak multiple times. I had t leave the room a couple of times during it.

I'll never watch The Human Centipede as I know I'll spew

The Human Centipede was very disappointing when I saw it. Arty pretension packaged in legitimately subpar film making.

The second one was just stupid.

The third one sounds like a laugh though:

William "Bill" Boss (Dieter Laser), a psychopathic prison warden, watches the end of The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence) with his accountant, Dwight Butler (Laurence R. Harvey). Bill says that he hates the films as his feet are massaged by his assistant, Daisy (Bree Olson). Daisy replies that she enjoyed them. In response, Bill sucks his finger and inserts it into Daisy's vagina, telling her that women should not be allowed to voice their opinions. Dwight interrupts, attempting to pitch a "brilliant idea" to fix the prison's horrible retention and violence rates, but he is interrupted by a phone call.

With the five-hundred person centipede now complete, Governor Hughes arrives and is disgusted at what he sees. Not only has a Human Centipede been created, but a 'Human Caterpillar' has also been created out of the inmates serving life sentences. This is the same as a Human Centipede, only the limbs of the victims have been removed, meaning they cannot move. It is revealed that Daisy has also been accidentally sewn into the Centipede. Hughes concludes that Dwight and Bill are insane and should get the death penalty before leaving the prison in abhorrence.

Bill murders Dr. Jones (Clayton Rohner). Hughes then returns to the prison with a sudden change of heart, stating that the Centipede punishment is "exactly what America needs."

The third one, if anything, is the most ridiculous of all. Also it has the main guys from the first and second have starring roles but as different characters. A must see for those who like watching movies about people surgically sewn together to create a centipede.

A woman clearly dumped you for a man who is enthusiastic for snuff videos as you clearly have a chip on your shoulder.

Why is every post I read by you now qualified with,"by the guy who wanks into bins".

You should never have divulged that. Seriously.

I think I'll be on "The Council" next Wednesday seeing if I can get funding for my trauma councilling.

12 hours ago, mjw said:

Compared to Isis TV its pretty tame.
I'd like to think I would keep my phone in my pocket though if I seen something like that.

The guy who's filming it offers up some fantastic advice to the police officer who's holding the guy by the ankles though: "DON'T DROP HIM!!"

Why is every post I read by you now qualified with,"by the guy who wanks into bins".

You should never have divulged that. Seriously.

I think I'll be on "The Council" next Wednesday seeing if I can get funding for my trauma councilling.

Stop being such a drama queen.