Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Looks like you've got everything except a fried egg and proper sausages. You've got suitable substitutes, so I'll let you off.

The fried egg was better than it looked. They must've used one of those mould things to make it that shape but it was perfectly cooked. I can live without a sausage for breakfast. Would sub it for black pudding. 

The fried egg was better than it looked. They must've used one of those mould things to make it that shape but it was perfectly cooked. I can live without a sausage for breakfast. Would sub it for black pudding. 

Good to hear about the fried egg. A shite one can ruin the breakfast for me.

19 minutes ago, throbber said:

You are never away from Leith Shandon Par. Looks like something I had from a place on great junction street once, can't remember the name of the eatery.

That's exactly the place. £5.25 including as much black coffee as I wanted. 

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

That's exactly the place. £5.25 including as much black coffee as I wanted. 

I was down that way just then, not eating like an absolute pig i was at the gym and had a couple of errands to see to down that way. next time you are there get a cheeseburger off that wee man just outside the British Heart Foundation.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

I was down that way just then, not eating like an absolute pig i was at the gym and had a couple of errands to see to down that way. next time you are there get a cheeseburger off that wee man just outside the British Heart Foundation.

Thanks - that's the sort of advice that rags such as the Michelin Guide miss out. 

I needed a good feed after doing some sort of Body Pump class last night. Moving across town and work hours have put a stop to my boxing so I've gone all Mr Motivator to keep me fit. 

Hope the exam went well.

It went alright, still got lots to do though and not much motivation. Feel like I'm winding down for Christmas but wanting to get a good exercise in every day and don't think i will have a drink until the Hibs v Raith game on Xmas eve.

33 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Was at baby group earlier and paid my £1.50 fee. Went to take change of a tenner and only noticed when I left I've lifted a £20 note instead of a fiver. Now I feel like a thief and won't be able to correct my mistake until next Tuesday :(

Dishonest Saints Fan

34 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Was at baby group earlier and paid my £1.50 fee. Went to take change of a tenner and only noticed when I left I've lifted a £20 note instead of a fiver. Now I feel like a thief and won't be able to correct my mistake until next Tuesday :(

The guilt will have passed by then, get it spent in the meantime.