Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

33 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

The boy who is spitting needs more punches to the head

There's always going to be someone with less self discipline to oblige. I like the way that bouncer only did the minimum and all the time keeping a calm head, especially when spat at. Many would have lost the plot right at that point.

The boy spitting should get a lengthy time in jail for being a clatty c**t. Disgusting wee rat. 

I've no idea what kind of 'rights' bouncers have in this kind of situation, but I hope he doesn't get punished for assault or anything. Like CityDave says, he did the minimum and kept a cool head. 

8 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Spent the day cycling around Marlborough wine country in the scorching sun. Suitably hammered after visiting several wineries. Some day.

ad88a3b1e7728ccef30c9d273697ea7e.jpg

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The rest of us are doing life wrong. 

^^^what he said. absolutely magnificent wine.

27 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Sitting in The Bell End.

Apt.

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

No surprise to see Grimbo in the Bell End. 

Regular Laurel & Hardy here eh? Typical City, having an online "what shall we rename the West Stand?", Every "funny" football fan in the world went for the Colin Bell Stand & it's neverending giggle to be forever known as the Bell End.

When I was a season ticket holder down there it was in the same end, I'll never learn.

Enjoy the rest of your day fellah's, hope it made you smile.

Right I'm back to finishing off the ironing.

Grimbo

ETA whilst writing this it's beeped up Dee Man as replied, doubt he'd be so crass as to make a Bell End joke eh?

5 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Regular Laurel & Hardy here eh? Typical City, having an online "what shall we rename the West Stand?", Every "funny" football fan in the world went for the Colin Bell Stand & it's neverending giggle to be forever known as the Bell End.

When I was a season ticket holder down there it was in the same end, I'll never learn.

Enjoy the rest of your day fellah's, hope it made you smile.

Right I'm back to finishing off the ironing.

Grimbo

ETA whilst writing this it's beeped up Dee Man as replied, doubt he'd be so crass as to make a Bell End joke eh?

Sorry Grimz, it's the old twitch fibres. A few too many clips round the ear have slowed my reactions. 

Enjoy it anyway. It's just like Ainslie Park but with more seats. 

47 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Sorry Grimz, it's the old twitch fibres. A few too many clips round the ear have slowed my reactions. 

Enjoy it anyway. It's just like Ainslie Park but with more seats. 

No red seats in Manchester, Shands & you can get to City on the tram, it'll be a long wait before the trams up here go anywhere near Ainslie Park.

I wonder if we (Spartans) ever held an online stand naming comp', I wonder what funnies could come up?

Grimbo

7 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

No red seats in Manchester, Shands & you can get to City on the tram, it'll be a long wait before the trams up here go anywhere near Ainslie Park.

I wonder if we (Spartans) ever held an online stand naming comp', I wonder what funnies could come up?

Grimbo

I don't think military technology has developed any armour tough enough to protect a tram from the sort of panning it would take from the good people of Pilton. 

Good luck on Saturday. You might get the Buddies back to the Just Giving Arena for a replay. 

39 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I don't think military technology has developed any armour tough enough to protect a tram from the sort of panning it would take from the good people of Pilton. 

Good luck on Saturday. You might get the Buddies back to the Just Giving Arena for a replay. 

I've run out of greenies but I'll be back, that made me giggle.

Grimbo