Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The weans nursery teacher, normally a pretty plain lassie. Nice enough and potential there... This morning they were all to wear their jammies for children in need, teachers muckle paps hangin out of her top. No way I didnt get caught staring.

Superb. And wid.

No pictures?

You have let everyone down.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Sorry mate. I agree with the pics of GTF rule but when it comes to whipping out the camera in a nursery for the benefit of my online friends I will shamefully have to admit that I felt it could backfire rather badly

Poor excuse imo.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Sorry mate. I agree with the pics of GTF rule but when it comes to whipping out the camera in a nursery for the benefit of my online friends I will shamefully have to admit that I felt it could backfire rather badly

"IT'S OK EVERYONE, I'M NOT A BEAST! I'M TAKING A PICTURE OF THE TEACHERS PAPS!!!"

Problem solved.

4 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

"IT'S OK EVERYONE, I'M NOT A BEAST! I'M TAKING A PICTURE OF THE TEACHERS PAPS!!!"

Problem solved.

Not secretly taking pictures of a woman's breasts in a children's nursery for the amusement of online strangers on a football forum is the lowest of the low.

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Next time you're picking up the wean, sidle up to the teacher and ask if she'd mind posting a picture of her paps on P&B for the common good. I'm pretty sure that would be acceptable. Refer her to one S. Brook to reassure her this is common practice and quite above board.

58 minutes ago, supermik said:

Sitting here waiting for a package to be delivered. Tracking it on the company's app just now. The lorry is currently on the other side of town:( Can't go out for a while then.

If the DPD delivery tracker has taught me anything, it's that the delivery route is never planned the way it should be.

"Davey is currently delivering parcel 43. You are parcel 461. Davey is next door, but needs to make deliveries in Aberdeen and Antarctica before coming to you with your parcel."

What was his illness? being a fat b*****d?

Shirleyholey@shirleyholey1 3h3 hours ago

@adamhillscomedy had tickets for tonight sadly missing out as the seats were too small for hubby,he's been poorly but not a refund offered

40 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

What was his illness? being a fat b*****d?

Shirleyholey@shirleyholey1 3h3 hours ago

@adamhillscomedy had tickets for tonight sadly missing out as the seats were too small for hubby,he's been poorly but not a refund offered

Why on earth does she think the theatre should offer a refund?