Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

And no, they aren't mine. These are mine;

WP_20161117_17_04_45_Pro.jpg

Time to give those pins another waxing, ***.

Your lower half looks like an Escher picture - are you only wearing one of those shoes? And does the black thing poking at you belong to the cameraman?  :huh:

7 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Time to give those pins another waxing, ***.

Your lower half looks like an Escher picture - are you only wearing one of those shoes? And does the black thing poking at you belong to the cameraman?  :huh:

My leg is bent in the photo. Neither shoe is on as I was in the process of changing in to my trackies that I use for going to/from work.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

What's that on the floor, just slightly nearer the shadow and your leg?

If you're referring to what I think you are then its the bottom of a leg of the trackies I had hanging on the rail

1 minute ago, Zen Archer said:

It looks like you're wearing a dress.

I don't have any at work

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

My leg is bent in the photo. Neither shoe is on as I was in the process of changing in to my trackies that I use for going to/from work.

Ah, so the black thing at the bottom is presumably your trackies, and not a strange man's clothed erection. Silly me.

Mystery solved. Thanks for your patience.

2 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Ah, so the black thing at the bottom is presumably your trackies, and not a strange man's clothed erection. Silly me.

Mystery solved. Thanks for your patience.

It would have to be the world's thinnest man since the trackies are hanging on a rail which is right against the wall. I use the larger cubicle since there's more room and it has a rail for hanging stuff (it's a handicap cubicle).

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

No, it looks like a bodily fluid of some kind.

Jizz?

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I can't see DA's trousers. Not long getting a pumping before taking that picture IMO.

Bottom of the picture. My work ones were in my bag by this time

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Having your shoes removed in the cubicle is doing nothing to convince me that you weren't changing boxers.