Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It's clean living that's killing me, yah c**t. Eh luv getting nutted. Live fest, deh Young. Wel youngish [emoji38].

See when you have this burden like eh cerry aboot, you'd underfuckingstand. Got a couple o hours to play aboot wi, so Ehll humour yeh.

On 05/12/2015 at 10:44, Deeboy said:

I'm not seething about your life. I'm miffed you're still here, I admit. But you'll be gone soon enough, just as you were in your previous accounts. Enjoy the voices.

Oh,  I know mozza, Mr bairn etc have gone....

But this bigoted rascist sectarian junkie as well ?

Y5UOb.png

Edited by Njord

My garden is an absolute coup and needs a bit of work done. Weather is good today and I've actually got the motivation to do it but my back and neck are killing me. I'm still going to do it I think but by tomorrow this will be in the petty nags thread as I will likely be unable to move. 

I've done something weird to my back just shifting position driving back from Fort William on Thursday. Top of left hip and it's agony if I cough. Ok standing upright or lying flat, anything else is unbearable. Supposed to be going on holiday on Tuesday so don't know whether to rest it or exercise through the pain to get better quickest. 

Headed over to my mum's and she has got a letter from the 'Electoral registration officer' with her voting registration details. They've told her she can be fined £1,000 if she doesn't fill in this form (even though nothing has changed regarding her registration) and apparently she is getting these yearly.

Is this normal? I've had any, I've just registered and that's been me until I've had to register at a different address.

1 minute ago, jmothecat said:

Headed over to my mum's and she has got a letter from the 'Electoral registration officer' with her voting registration details. They've told her she can be fined £1,000 if she doesn't fill in this form (even though nothing has changed regarding her registration) and apparently she is getting these yearly.

Is this normal? I've had any, I've just registered and that's been me until I've had to register at a different address.

My girlfriend works in the registration office and says yes it is completely normal. It is the current annual canvass and every house in Scotland should get one of these forms. With regards to the fine they legally have to have it written on the form. If there are no changes to be made just sign the form and return in the prepaid envelope. If there are changes just note them on the form and return. As said above this is an annual thing so the forms will come out around the same time every year.