Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

8 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Saw a guy with tourette's in Glasgow earlier, screaming "Aaaahh!" and ticking every few steps as he crossed the road and then "Fuucckk!" as he got to the pavement. It was ace.

If I had tourettes I'd hope it was like Johnny Davidson's where I randomly shout humorous comments about the things I see rather than some shit format where you just twitch a lot and make weird noises.

Decided since buying a new car, I may as well start looking for a flat since the base rates dumped and nows a good time for a mortgage. Put in my searches, type, price, proximity to work and realised all the properties are in within a mile of Tyncastle! Don't really want to live in Gorgie. [emoji23]

Surely you could have found a place in eh6 with the cool kids

Surely you could have found a place in eh6 with the cool kids

No, because Leith is shit too, don't want to live that side of town since it's not close enough to work. Prefer the West of Edinburgh.

1 minute ago, Widge said:

No, because Leith is shit too, don't want to live that side of town since it's not close enough to work. Prefer the West of Edinburgh.

Fair enough, i don't particularly like the Gorgie area but somewhere out Corstorphine way would be a nice place to live. 

U wot? 

Don't really know what you're struggling to read there. Then again I wouldn't lower myself to EH6 from where I am now, much the same reason I ain't going near Gorgie.

Leith is the best place to live in Scotland for anyone in the 25-40 demographic living on average money.

Maybe it is, but I don't fall into that category, hence I'm not moving to Leith. :lol:

On 10/08/2016 at 11:53, bob the tank said:

Through work commitments I had my first visit to the Recs in two seasons last night. Excellent performance from the Wasps to top it off

Not superstitious or anything, but any chance of you making it through to Celtic Park next month, Bob?  :whistle

Decided since buying a new car, I may as well start looking for a flat since the base rates dumped and nows a good time for a mortgage. Put in my searches, type, price, proximity to work and realised all the properties are in within a mile of Tyncastle! Don't really want to live in Gorgie. [emoji23]

How about Dalry?