Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Have to share this one with the P&B masses, because I'm still laughing since it happened on Tuesday.

At work we have those absolutely f***ing pointless team huddles/briefings every morning where they tell you how much we've sold/need to sell et cetera. We work in a large retail outlet, but despite it being pretty dead at that time of the day, there will still be 30/40 staff present to hear one of the gaffers chatting shit for five minutes.

At the end the briefing, the manager says, 'can all the male staff hang on a minute.' 

He tells us someone has reported footprints on one of the shitehouse seats in the male staff bogs. At this point I'm thinking someone's been lifting out the roof void tiles and stashing stolen stock.

Imagine the scenes when he told us that a nominated member of staff (a lanky c***) standing on the bog seat, then removing a ceiling tile followed by fishing their arm in..........they retrieved.........

A PAIR OF BOXER SHORTS WHICH SOMEONE HAD SHAT IN :lol:

The lucky recipient has been mumbling 'I'm gonna kill the c***' non-stop since Tuesday :lol:

Have to share this one with the P&B masses, because I'm still laughing since it happened on Tuesday.

At work we have those absolutely f***ing pointless team huddles/briefings every morning where they tell you how much we've sold/need to sell et cetera. We work in a large retail outlet, but despite it being pretty dead at that time of the day, there will still be 30/40 staff present to hear one of the gaffers chatting shit for five minutes.

At the end the briefing, the manager says, 'can all the male staff hang on a minute.' 

He tells us someone has reported footprints on one of the shitehouse seats in the male staff bogs. At this point I'm thinking someone's been lifting out the roof void tiles and stashing stolen stock.

Imagine the scenes when he told us that a nominated member of staff (a lanky c***) standing on the bog seat, then removing a ceiling tile followed by fishing their arm in..........they retrieved.........

A PAIR OF BOXER SHORTS WHICH SOMEONE HAD SHAT IN :lol:

The lucky recipient has been mumbling 'I'm gonna kill the c***' non-stop since Tuesday :lol:

Is this Asda in Govan?

I'm doing absolutely hee-haw today. I put in about 6 miles of jogging yesterday. 5miles of walking to and from work (plus whatever at work) and had 5's last night too. I've a massive blister on each big toe and I've a sore back too. 

Who remembers "Thundercunt" from the horrific club photos thread?

I've just discovered that he lives in New Zealand and I've just watched a video of him being naked in a radio studio in relation to some new tv programme "Naked Attraction." Wtf.

Also, he's also just appeared as an extra in NZ drama series Shortland Street. Some boy is Thundercunt.

Who remembers "Thundercunt" from the horrific club photos thread?

I've just discovered that he lives in New Zealand and I've just watched a video of him being naked in a radio studio in relation to some new tv programme "Naked Attraction." Wtf.

Also, he's also just appeared as an extra in NZ drama series Shortland Street. Some boy is Thundercunt.

Eugene Thundercunt?

I'm not great with heights so I honestly hate these c*nts that do this and make these videos! Can't NOT watch them!

There is one in Dubai where the arsehile is rolling right up to the edge on one of those stupid hoverboards, turns my stomach.
In general the Russian ones are the worst.