Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, Hedgecutter said:

You try getting a spirit level to work properly on a bed of beech leaves and twigs you cheeky f***er.

This is a simple task, drive a cane into the ground at either end of the hedge, run a string between the canes and use a spirit level to adjust the level of the string.

1 minute ago, Zen Archer said:

This is a simple task, drive a cane into the ground at either end of the hedge, run a string between the canes and use a spirit level to adjust the level of the string.

Or even just a tight string line so it's a least straight. A Brechin fan with a username like that and then having a hedge like that is just not right.

18 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Spent half an hour looking for my house/car keys earlier. Eventually found them in the front door, where they'd been from around 9pm until about 12.30 pm today. Good job I live in a very respectably area and my house and car remained un-robbed.

The folks came home absolutely paralytic one night and couldn't find their keys to get in, so the old man smashed the kitchen window, climbed through somehow unscathed, opened the front door from the inside, and they promptly went to sleep.

They found the keys in the front door the next morning.

8 minutes ago, banana said:

The folks came home absolutely paralytic one night and couldn't find their keys to get in, so the old man smashed the kitchen window, climbed through somehow unscathed, opened the front door from the inside, and they promptly went to sleep.

They found the keys in the front door the next morning.

Many moons ago I was in London catching up with some old pals. Got back to my hotel in the middle of the night and realised I'd left my wallet in their lounge. Went back to their house but couldn't get them to answer the door. Managed to break in through their patio doors and rescued the wallet. I was bursting and didn't want to fumble in the dark looking for the toilet so pissed in a plant pot. I thought they'd be none the wiser but they never spoke to me again. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Many moons ago I was in London catching up with some old pals. Got back to my hotel in the middle of the night and realised I'd left my wallet in their lounge. Went back to their house but couldn't get them to answer the door. Managed to break in through their patio doors and rescued the wallet. I was bursting and didn't want to fumble in the dark looking for the toilet so pissed in a plant pot. I thought they'd be none the wiser but they never spoke to me again. 

After a work night out a few years ago a couple of us were walking back to this guys flat. It was January and absolutely baltic, he had went out Phil Collins style, nae jacket. He was absolutely choking for a pish and thought he would be struck by hypothermia should he stop. He calculated that we were minutes from his flat and made the concious decision to pish his drawers, adding that it would 'still be warm' by the time he got home.

Same guy sharted making a cup of tea one day, he never said a word, got in his car and drove home. His cold cup of tea was still sitting solemnly on the counter a number of hours later. His jacket draped over his chair and phone ringing off the hook.

Absolute fucking mile out.

9 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

I don't use syrup or sugar either, just salt to taste, but for me the texture is all wrong when using water rather than milk.

I genuinely couldn't care less whether what liquid I make breakfast with makes me more or less Scottish, whatever that means.

I think it's the packet he's more interested in.

2016-07-28-18-16-39-1346066888.jpeg

A guy I know (and has a BBC program about him) got married recently. I've just seen they have his and her tattoos. Her says 'beauty' on her hand. His says, yup, 'beast'. 

He has the word 'beast' tattooed up his hand. Fucking hell.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is glorious!

13 minutes ago, Deeboy said:

I bought an egg and bacon sandwich from Asda on my walk to work this morning. It's on baked bean flavour bread.

The world has just become a better place. It won't let me attach a photo as its over 2MB.

Dafuq.

Upload it to imgur.com and post the link.

A Sonos system is the perfect method for waking your wife (or any other member of the household) after she locks you out of your house. Returning from Pittodrie last night I was unable to unlock the front door as she left the key in on the inside (relatively new house and she forgets the key has to come out the door to allow someone else to unlock it).

Her phone was on silent, we haven't set up the landline yet and the bell wasn't stirring her from slumber.

Brainwave hit, next thing I hear is Northsound blasting from the bedroom. Did the trick and she'll never forget again I think............