Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I went for the full on FKW...

The blood smears on the wall behind you make this look like you're smiling to stop yourself becoming the latest victim of the serial killer who kidnapped you.

Unless...YOU'RE the serial killer? What did you do with him, you monster?!  :o

Never realised until now just how much of a 'wid' Debbie Harry was back in the day.

Whoever pulled 1970's me out of that would have been crowned King of England.

On that note, at 62 Kim Basinger is still a bit of a wid.

5796961c87018_ImageUploadedByPieBovril14

Was watching Top Gun for the first time last night (I know for f**k sake...) and that burd was a definite wid! A quick google however shows that she's definitely a widnae these days, plus she's a lesbo now :lol:

You know, she might have been a lesbo then too.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Was my dad's funeral today. Really lovely send off. And I'm fucking blootered now 

As it should be, and probably the way the old man would want it. Sleep well, KB.

6 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Was my dad's funeral today. Really lovely send off. And I'm fucking blootered now 

Glad to hear your old man got a good send off mate. All the best :)

7 hours ago, Günther said:

I'm going to take this chat down a level now! She was married twice, but said she always had lesbo tendencies that when her and her house mate were raped in 1982 at knife point she thought this was a punishment from God for having those tendencies. Absolutely crazy stuff! First of all that was a disgusting and horrific act she had to suffer and thankfully for her she managed to get past it and do well in life. Secondly that homosexuality was stigmitised that badly that she could believe that this was a punishment from God is just unbelievable. I honestly hope thoughts like that are buried in the past!

1 minute ago, Mozzamozza said:

I hope you managed to slip in as many "seething", "verge of tears", "vandettas" and John McVeighs.

And signed off by calling them all VLs and thanking them for playing.

Not sure I could carry off the pompous or condescending approach from the vT school of teaching to be honest, Mozza.

F1 chief Bernie Ecclestone's mother-in-law 'kidnapped in Sao Paulo'

Aparecida Schunck, the 67-year-old mother of Mr Ecclestone's wife Fabiana Flosi, was seized in Sao Paulo on Friday night, Veja and Globo reported.

Mr Ecclestone, 85

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-36891829

16 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

F1 chief Bernie Ecclestone's mother-in-law 'kidnapped in Sao Paulo'

Aparecida Schunck, the 67-year-old mother of Mr Ecclestone's wife Fabiana Flosi, was seized in Sao Paulo on Friday night, Veja and Globo reported.

Mr Ecclestone, 85

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-36891829

£28 million ransom demand. "Your mum has had a good innings darling, you'll get over it".