Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I had a moan the other week about welts and heir linking of utter shite drivel social media accounts making me and others suffer their shitetalk. The OP here was one of these folk.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The rest of it is fucking glorious though, well played Gaz n' Boab.

That whole sidebar is just a parade of fail. See the OP again:

RyanCouserRRFC

If I could fly - one direction

VwXWH70.gif

I had a moan the other week about welts and heir linking of utter shite drivel social media accounts making me and others suffer their shitetalk. The OP here was one of these folk.

image.jpg

The rest of it is fucking glorious though, well played Gaz n' Boab.

I'm sure that's the boy who tweeted photos of his Sister, which obviously showed up in the updates here. Wid.

I presumably turned off that particular sidebar when I started posting here, because I'm sensible like that, and I've just had a look through it now. There's much worse than One Direction...

RyanCouserRRFC

RT @TheLadBible: Well, that was unexpected. https://t.co/N6wTgBJcOl

RyanCouserRRFC

Carpool karaoke with James Corden are different class haha! He's absolutely brilliant like!

51 years on earth has taught me but one thing...there are only 2 types of people on earth...people you like and people you don't...those you like can pretty much do whatever the f**k they want and you will not notice the negatives...on the other hand, people you don't like...

51 years on earth has taught me but one thing...there are only 2 types of people on earth...people you like and people you don't...those you like can pretty much do whatever the f**k they want and you will not notice the negatives...on the other hand, people you don't like...

well said hunni fuk the h8ers x