Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I don't drink that much fizzy juice other than Lucozade, but of I drink coke it'll always be the diet variety since it taste better. Same goes for Pepsi.

Edited by Widge

Are folk still circulating those hilarious Aspartame scare emails? Every time one of those did the rounds, there'd be an attempt to remove the diet drinks from the can machines at one place I worked. Was tremendously entertaining to hear folk arguing about how the non-believers needed to be protected for their own good, usually as the ranters came back in from a sly ciggie.

Bizarrely, none of them ever complained about the use of dihydrogen monoxide in drinks, which is far worse. Too much of that shit will literally kill you :wacko:

For Christ sake Derek, you've been down there one day.

MER-MAN! MER-MAN!

But I do have a hooring rattling cough and sound like a rusty Darth Vader when I breathe and I've also sneezed a remarkably clear and blood free volume of liquid that must be equivalent to a small burn.

Meant to be going back to work tomorrow. Doesn't seem likely at the moment

Seeing an awful lot of people complaining on "Glasgow effect" on Twitter and not entirely sure what the fuss is about.

I gather that some lassie's being paid to stay in Glasgow for a year and see if she avoids turning into a raging bigot. Not sure what happens if she's turned - regime change? :unsure:

I'm thinking of coming out of retirement but at nigh on 28 years old, is it really worth it?

Do it.

I wasted a few years after uni playing no football at all. You'll regret not playing more in a few years.

Fucking Dogs, just drove to the in-laws 2km with the son & wife on the back, dog went for us on the way. Niped by boy.

Drove back after dropping them off, not so fucking big now.

Dead in the river.

Seeing an awful lot of people complaining on "Glasgow effect" on Twitter and not entirely sure what the fuss is about.

Fucking Dogs, just drove to the in-laws 2km with the son & wife on the back, dog went for us on the way. Niped by boy.

Dead in the river.

If your needing a hand with the other one million or so in Scotland PM me.

Dead in the river.

Good man. That dog was acting like it owned the fucking place.

Do it.

I wasted a few years after uni playing no football at all. You'll regret not playing more in a few years.

I went back after 5 years away a couple of years back and I'm back out of it again. It's exactly as I remember

Good points - banter, loads of drink, sometimes you have a good game and still think you've got it.

Bad points - training in shite weather, playing in shite weather, even worse not playing in shite weather and watching a shite game, your not as good as you used to be and generally can't be arsed after the first 20 mins and you just wait for the pub.

Not worth it, just head to the pub for 4 and steal a few sausages rolls from whatever ammy team is there.