Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm amazed they celebrate Christmas in Arbroath. Thought the yokels would have some weird festival worshipping the sun or something.

You work here so watch what you're saying or I'll set the yokels on you. Arbroath is the big toon in Angus, we're used to being the big smoke City slickers my weegie friend. ;)

I'm amazed they celebrate Christmas in Arbroath. Thought the yokels would have some weird festival worshipping the sun or something.

Smoked turkey then fucked by the patriarchal figure.

They swear by it...

Did anyone see the BBC's fun little quiz about awful football strips from years past? It has the tagline "Test your knowledge of some of the worst kits in football history - and the brave players who had to wear them."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/35124990

I'm sure you'll all enjoy question 5. Yes, in a 10 question quiz about awful football strips they managed to work in a question about England winning the world cup in 1966, reminding us what a great strip that was. Bless their little pumpkin' heads.

Edited by Shotgun

Did anyone see the BBC's fun little quiz about awful football strips from years past? It has the tagline "Test your knowledge of some of the worst kits in football history - and the brave players who had to wear them."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/35124990

I'm sure you'll all enjoy question 5. Yes, in a 10 question quiz about awful football strips they managed to work in a question about England winning the world cup in 1966, reminding us what a great strip that was. Bless their little pumpkin' heads.

The first strip that sprang to mind when I saw 'worst kits' was Coventry's brown number. With that in mind, the last question was worded perfectly.

5/10 btw.