HibeeJibee Retires from P&B...

HibeeJibee

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A timely bump I feel. Two resignations in one thread, and they are both back.

Pie and Bovril. More addictive than crack?

In hindsight it was a stupid bit of brinkmanship on my behalf and a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy to boot. Get so annoyed that people thought I resigned before that I resign! :lol:

Ah, you've got to laugh..

I did stay away for about 3 months or so, but that's hardly a resignation. Basically the bottom line is you should never believe anything I write on here.. ;)

Hopefully those days are behind us now. It would have been nice if Div would retract the warning he gave me for saying that I wished that terrorist sympathizer XBL would become the victim of a terrorist attack, but I'm not going to storm off in the huff if he doesn't. ;)

Vandetta

• 2 months later...

Internet forums are great for stuff like this. Everyone gets quite up themselves based on things like post count, length of time on the site etc etc. The clamour to be seen as box office is a new one for me, but this is the only predominantly scottish forum ive been on before.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Is there any hope, perchance, of having a self-indulgent resignations thread? There must be quite a few crackers which, put together, would make a hilarious thread.

There should be a thread that notes all the banned posters, so that the likes of me can keep up with current affairs on P&B.

There are that many sub-forums now that it's difficult to keep track with who has been banned and why they were banned.

There could also be another thread that notes which posters have disappeared. Say, for example, posters who haven't posted for a year.

Sounds like a job for the OP.

• 4 weeks later...

There should be a thread that notes all the banned posters, so that the likes of me can keep up with current affairs on P&B.

There are that many sub-forums now that it's difficult to keep track with who has been banned and why they were banned.

There could also be another thread that notes which posters have disappeared. Say, for example, posters who haven't posted for a year.

Sounds like a job for the OP.

There was a thread in the Forum Suggestions sub-forum for people to "out" all the banned posters. You can imagine how that turned out.

Badly

• 4 weeks later...

Archived