HibeeJibee Retires from P&B...

HibeeJibee

That'll be why we took around 60 away to the National Empty Warehouse on Saturday then and mobbed the pool table in your social club.tongue.gif

You're right, there's only two of us - it's just that we have infiltrated the Roslin Institute and created a hundred clones of oursleves!rolleyes.gif

All in jest Kilt, just a wee dig about the aliases that have appeared in the QP/Berwick thread as they always seem to do whenever Berwick lose.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Around 58.

laugh.gif

All in jest Kilt, just a wee dig about the aliases that have appeared in the QP/Berwick thread as they always seem to do whenever Berwick lose.

I know, so was I. If we had as many supporters as aliases there might have been a better atmosphere in Hampden on Saturday!

No, I'm still in jest!rolleyes.gif

He didn't say that.

Well, he kinda did. XBL said that Ric had posted a resignation thread, and Ric bolded that part and said "all parts in bold are lies".

I'm pretty sure that I remember it being a proper, bona-fide resignation thread.

Well, he kinda did. XBL said that Ric had posted a resignation thread, and Ric bolded that part and said "all parts in bold are lies".

I'm pretty sure that I remember it being a proper, bona-fide resignation thread.

As Ric is a knob, I've no doubt XBL knew I was being sarcastic in his favour.

As Ric is a knob, I've no doubt XBL knew I was being sarcastic in his favour.

Oh! Consider me whooshed.

Me too! I was 50% sure he was being sarcastic, but found it best not to comment till someone took the whoosh first.ph34r.gif

Can't be arsed reading the full thread but thank f**k for that. HJ was a boring, argumentative and bitter poster at the best of times.

Anything worth reading in this thread btw? Hard to see how it reached 13 pages.

Can't be arsed reading the full thread but thank f**k for that. HJ was a boring, argumentative and bitter poster at the best of times.

Anything worth reading in this thread btw? Hard to see how it reached 13 pages.

HJ resigned

People slagged him off

People said "who?"

Someone made a dig at him having 10,000 posts

Kilt inexplicably decided to take this dig personally and play the victim

People slagged Kilt for trying to turn the thread into talking about him again

People started slagging HJ again

Some people stuck up for him

That's about it.

Oh yes!

Ric has rather bizarrely started denying that he ever posted a resignation thread only to come back, and that simply he was "taking a break from the board".

I don't understand how anyone could dislike HibeeJibee. He did often come across as a bit of a robot, devoid of any real emotion with reagrds to his backing of anything fun denying but he knew his stuff and put his arguments across extremely well.

I think it's a bit of a shame he'll no longer be posting.

Oh yes!

Ric has rather bizarrely started denying that he ever posted a resignation thread only to come back, and that simply he was "taking a break from the board".

If you say that Ric:

a) Repeatedly complained about Dickson

b) Posted a resignation thread

c) Resigned

d) Lurked for a while

e) Came back

Then you are a LIAR!

Oh yes!

Cheers for the summary, saves me half an hour wasted.

And nobody has dredged up his resignation thread..? Or has it been culled?

I don't understand how anyone could dislike HibeeJibee. He did often come across as a bit of a robot, devoid of any real emotion with reagrds to his backing of anything fun denying but he knew his stuff and put his arguments across extremely well.

I think it's a bit of a shame he'll no longer be posting.

Check out some of his rants on the Tartan Army forum, especially regarding Boyd, Ferguson, McGregor and McCulloch. A more bitter and single track minded person you'll be hard pressed to meet.

Cheers for the summary, saves me half an hour wasted.

And nobody has dredged up his resignation thread..? Or has it been culled?

Yeah I think so.

Archived