Dirtiest Ride In Soapland

Cowden Blue

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one mentioned Stacey Slater? f**k aye!

Teresa (Hollyoaks), Cindy (Hollyoaks) and Bev Dixon (Brookside) as well.

Is that you bracing yourself for a back door entrance?

McqueenMIC1.jpg

She looks like she's used Homer Simpson's ''make up shotgun'' maybe that's the look though.

Rosie Webster as well, just don't see the attraction to her. You'll see a ton of slappers like her in your town/city.

Best dirty ride has to be the Posh/Snobby pint in Doctors. She's got a reputation in it for being like that as well and her being a bit of a bitch in general just adds to the image.

McqueenMIC1.jpg

For some reason I picture the lower section of that photo revealing that the lassie is squatting over a bucket in the midst of taking a piss. She looks none-too-pleased at the intrusion of the photgrapher. No wonder, really. Pissing in a bucket is a private moment.

Anyway, the dirtiest looking birds in Soapland were the twins in Neighbours. It's been a few years since they featured in the show, but P&Bers of a certain age will recall they were gorgeous and hopefully into all kinds of mad incestuous lesbo shenanigans. Fucking ooft.

For some reason I picture the lower section of that photo revealing that the lassie is squatting over a bucket in the midst of taking a piss. She looks none-too-pleased at the intrusion of the photgrapher. No wonder, really. Pissing in a bucket is a private moment.

Anyway, the dirtiest looking birds in Soapland were the twins in Neighbours. It's been a few years since they featured in the show, but P&Bers of a certain age will recall they were gorgeous and hopefully into all kinds of mad incestuous lesbo shenanigans. Fucking ooft.

You are so right!

Ahhh! The memories.

Of the current crop, Becky has to bewhat the thread title describes!

You are so right!

Ahhh! The memories.

Of the current crop, Becky has to bewhat the thread title describes!

Gayle and Gillian Blakeney. That has been bugging me since 19:54 this evening, but I've bloody well got it. :D

Gayle and Gillian Blakeney. That has been bugging me since 19:54 this evening, but I've bloody well got it. :D

They were called Christina and Caroline in the show, I think. Paul Robinson was married to one of them, and probably doing the other safe in the knowledge mistaken identity was a plausible excuse. Go on yerself, Paul.

There was another character called Jane in the show. She was the quinessential shy girl next door until one day she got sick of being a virgin and asked the bold Henry to rectify the situation. Filthy.

Heyyyyyy Mona! Ohhhhhh Mona!

The twins from Neighbours were cracking.

There was a stage when I had a thing for Debbie Martin :1eye

No idea what that was all about

Anyone remember lucy robinson? Not the original one that was a geek , but the one they replaced her with who was a bitch/slut.

edit to include the twins -

pretty girls , awful song

Anyone remember lucy robinson? Not the original one that was a geek , but the one they replaced her with who was a bitch/slut.

Lucy Robinson seemed to be replaced on a fortnightly basis. I can only remember the geeky one, and unlike the twins, she certainly wasn't worth wanking over.

There were at least 3 Lucy Robinsons that I can remember. One was called Sasha something (I don't know how I remember that, but I do know that I found it out from the Neighbours cards that you collected and got a wee bit of chewing gum from).

Archived