Oh My God - A New Low In Bbc Sitcoms....

Law Stud

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"A Partridge Amongst The Pigeons."

"What's that?"

"Just a title right now. The opening could be me in Trafalga Square feeding the pigeons."

"Alan Attack! Like the Cook Report, but with a slapstick approach."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Another awful BBC shitcom. For every speck of genius like The Thick of It, there's stuff like Big Top, My Family and The Green, Green Grass on the go. All terrible comedies. Disappointing to see John Thomson reduced to this sort of malarky, he was a hero of mine from The Fast Show.

Even more astonishing, for programmes that appear on prime-time BBC, I've never met anyone who watches or enjoys these programmes.

Indeed. The worst part being, these shite programmes keep getting another series.

They belong on the abomination of a channel that is BBC3.

My Family

The first couple of series of this was quite good if memory served me correctly. Into its ridiculous 9th series this should be taken out back and put out of its misery.

As for big top, disgrace of a show. Whoever approved this as entertainment should be shot at dawn.

What has happened to all the dry wit, and cleverly written scripts so you could watch it with the kids, but the innuendo was for the adults.

How we long for the days of Rising Damp, Til' Death Do Us Part, Bread, Blackadder Goes Forth, Bottom etc.

Absolute classic sitcoms. The likes of Richard Curtis, Laurence Marks and Maurice Gran were genuis sitcom writers.

The likes of The Office was over-rated, turgid shite. I'd happily take a harpoon gun to that over-hyped fud Gervaise. Anyone who thinks pish like that is worthy of praise hasn't got two brain cells to rub together.

How we long for the days of Rising Damp, Til' Death Do Us Part, Bread, Blackadder Goes Forth, Bottom etc.

Absolute classic sitcoms. The likes of Richard Curtis, Laurence Marks and Maurice Gran were genuis sitcom writers.

The likes of The Office was over-rated, turgid shite. I'd happily take a harpoon gun to that over-hyped fud Gervaise. Anyone who thinks pish like that is worthy of praise hasn't got two brain cells to rub together.

Oh FFS Bread!!! A comedy classic?!?! Are you fucking insane? :rolleyes:

f**k. That.

In terms of shite sitcoms, nothing beats "gavin and stacey" i just dont get it, and more than anything, i hate that corden p***k with a passion. I would like to roll the "roly-poly funnyman" into a pit full of crocodiles.

Archived