The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just happy that I actually care about all our results now. Last season we got papped on such a regular basis that each time we lost to someone like Inverness I just shrugged and tried to pretend football didn't exist for a few days, wheras if we blow the chance to go top against Inverness on Saturday I'll be gutted. Feels like I have my club back, although they'll probably let us down in the end.

I don't agree with your estimation of seventh though. IMO Celtic will be followed by United in second, and we'll be somewhere between third and fifth, along with Motherwell and Aberdeen. Unless Griffiths and/or McPake get injured, in which case we are fucked.

Thats what I am thinking though eh, McPake is a total machine but seems somewhat vulnerable to injury, especially given his playing style. Same with Sparky as players will start trying to kick him out the game as he is too good at the moment/I hope we can keep him and Claros as their loans expire in January...unsure.gif

But yeah I actually really look forward to match days now, I don't always expect a win but I can be comfortable in the thought that we will at least turn up and try to put on a show/fight, unlike last season when we would, every game, show up, get fucked, do nothing about it and repeat next week!

We can be considered brilliant when next season, on the back of our inevitable SPL and Scottish Cup Double (beating hearts 5-0 in the final) and as we embark on a tough and well fought second leg at the Nou Camp in the Champions league quarter final...Doyle megging Puyol and netting a last minute screamer to put us through. Watch this space. It will happen.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived