The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FIVE, yes, FIVE-ONE in the final of a cup competition that your biggest rivals haven't won for 110 years. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That isn't even mentioning the fact that we won the other cup final back in 1896. We have won both cup semi-final meetings, including another demolition job at Hampden in 2006 where we won 4-0, which was practically the final as well.

I haven't even mentioned the fact that in the past ten years we have beaten them 5-1 on a different occasion, we put four goals past them on three different occasions in the 2005-06 season, we won every derby last season. Then there is 17 in a row and 22 in a row. We are currently 12 unbeaten - won 8, drawn 4. We are the older club, have won seven more trophies, have finished higher up the league far more times, have won more derbies at Easter Road than Hibs.

I could go on and on and on. There is just no debate about who the number one club in Edinburgh will always be.

I'm sure if you'd waited more than 4 hours, someone would've found that post and responded to it. It's far, far too early in the season to be hurting as badly as you are.

Dunno what the lad is playing at :(

There's nothing Hibs fans can do to respond to the facts of that post. :(

Why the hell would Hibby want to resurrect this thread.

Can you wait until you've won a trophy or at least beat us? Celebrating a small lead this early on in the season is desperate stuff. sad.gif

319492_382581608476361_13651718_n.jpg

Strange bump from a Hearts perspective, IMO.

The good thing is that the prospect of a long period in the self sufficient wilderness is clearly already killing our Hearts P&B pals.

HAHAno.gif

agreed ,dropping like flies they are ,and the ones left on here are reduced to making up silly threads about old players coming back ,so sadsad.gif

wink.gif

Of course 5-1 was a humiliating and horrific result for our history.

However, as it stands, Hibs appear to be making large strides in the right direction, whilst Hearts seem to be going the opposite way...

If we finish above you this season, I will be just as happy as I usually would be and for the first time in years and years I am coming away from Hibs games really satisfied with what I have seen be it a draw or a win.

We are not brilliant, we are still average but with a lot of fight.

Cairney, Williams, Deegan, Clancy, Maybury are all massive improvements on the previous incumbents and good players, whilst Griffiths, Claros, Doyle and Wotherspoon seem to have really developed since last season plus McPake as ever is rock solid.

Really good start to the season for us, better than I could have ever hoped...however it will get very mean if McPake, Williams, Cairney, Claros/Deega or Griffiths get injured/suspended which is what I am concerned about. So unless we are incredibly luck with injuries, Mid-Table for us this season IMO....7th I reckon.

Of course 5-1 was a humiliating and horrific result for our history.

However, as it stands, Hibs appear to be making large strides in the right direction, whilst Hearts seem to be going the opposite way...

If we finish above you this season, I will be just as happy as I usually would be and for the first time in years and years I am coming away from Hibs games really satisfied with what I have seen be it a draw or a win.

We are not brilliant, we are still average but with a lot of fight.

Cairney, Williams, Deegan, Clancy, Maybury are all massive improvements on the previous incumbents and good players, whilst Griffiths, Claros, Doyle and Wotherspoon seem to have really developed since last season plus McPake as ever is rock solid.

Really good start to the season for us, better than I could have ever hoped...however it will get very mean if McPake, Williams, Cairney, Claros/Deega or Griffiths get injured/suspended which is what I am concerned about. So unless we are incredibly luck with injuries, Mid-Table for us this season IMO....7th I reckon.

I'm just happy that I actually care about all our results now. Last season we got papped on such a regular basis that each time we lost to someone like Inverness I just shrugged and tried to pretend football didn't exist for a few days, wheras if we blow the chance to go top against Inverness on Saturday I'll be gutted. Feels like I have my club back, although they'll probably let us down in the end.

I don't agree with your estimation of seventh though. IMO Celtic will be followed by United in second, and we'll be somewhere between third and fifth, along with Motherwell and Aberdeen. Unless Griffiths and/or McPake get injured, in which case we are fucked.

Archived