The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who hasn't experienced that thread should settle down with a flask of tea and some sandwiches,sit back and enjoy the madness.:blink::D

edit to add,the thread is titled"worst date".Do enjoy its a belter.

Just sat and checked it out.Every time i thought he was going to end the thread he just made it worse(better).The classic has to be when he got his"burd" to type that she did indeed get pumped in the cinema.First class numpty lol.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

At time of OP:

Pld 17, W 9, D 5, L 3, F 25, A 14, GD +11, Pts 32

Pts/Game 1.9

Since OP:

Pld 82, W 20, D 17, L 45, F 93, A 135, GD -42, Pts 77

Pts/Game 0.9

You know what this means? It's all Hibernia22's fault! If he hadn't started this thread, Hibs would still have been brilliant!...FACT!

Agadoo doo doo, hibees 1 ross county 2, agadoo doo doo, no cup since 1902 to the left to the right all yogis men are fuckin shite, let us laugh let us smile zemamma is a peadophile :lol: :lol:

Looked through the thread and saw this. laugh.gif

Whenever I see the number of Jambos keeping this thread alive single handedly I can't help but think of that well known phrase.

Jim McLean's Ghost is a Motherwell fan. He bumped the thread. ;)

Funny, I don't remember Hearts fans being as irritatingly cocky a couple of years back when they were more impressive than Hibs are now.

Suppose they don't have "small team syndrome" and threads like this prove who Edinburgh's number 1 team are and always will be.

spoton.png

• 4 weeks later...

Archived