The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definite 'Desperately trying to deflect the attention from the fact that i live in one of Edinburgh's mankiest, jakiest areas' Post, IMO.

Then you're a complete idiot.

Muirhouse

Pennywell

Portobello

Niddrie

Craigmillar

Gorgie

Leith

Gracemount

Burdiehouse

Fernieside

All at least as jakey/manky, run along pally..

Definite 'Desperately trying to deflect the attention from the fact that i live in one of Edinburgh's mankiest, jakiest areas' Post, IMO.

Who the f**k cares where he lives. Pathetic. I take it you own a house in the most up market area of gorgie? Gie it a rest.

Who the f**k cares where he lives. Pathetic. I take it you own a house in the most up market area of gorgie? Gie it a rest.

Regardless of where i live, i don't proudly proclaim it on my profile. If i was dodging bullets in the Inch, i certainly wouldn't be shouting it from the rooftops.

The location screams 'I'm a scaff', sorry; it's just an observation.

Enjoy the coming weeks, i'm sure it will be riveting. :unsure:

Regardless of where i live, i don't proudly proclaim it on my profile. If i was dodging bullets in the Inch, i certainly wouldn't be shouting it from the rooftops.

The location screams 'I'm a scaff', sorry; it's just an observation.

Enjoy the coming weeks, i'm sure it will be riveting. :unsure:

Whereabouts does the man in your profile picture stay these days? I'm sure it's somewhere worse than the Inch anyway you pathetic c**t.

P.S I'm a nice, middle class Comely Bank boy myself, just can't be fucked with this "my area's better than your area" pish that only a jambo could enjoy coming out with.

Whereabouts does the man in your profile picture stay these days? I'm sure it's somewhere worse than the Inch anyway you pathetic c**t.

P.S I'm a nice, middle class Comely Bank boy myself, just can't be fucked with this "my area's better than your area" pish that only a jambo could enjoy coming out with.

If using another man's death to score points in a petty argument isn't pathetic then I don't know what is. I would imagine his plot is in a pretty decent area, though.

P.S. It seems your location says Glasgow.

If using another man's death to score points in a petty argument isn't pathetic then I don't know what is. I would imagine his plot is in a pretty decent area, though.

P.S. It seems your location says Glasgow.

Come on jambo's couldn't stand the guy, now you all get high and mighty like he was some kind of Hearts hero.

Yes I do live in Glasgow, that's my location. Doesn't make me Glaswegian though. :huh:

Come on jambo's couldn't stand the guy, now you all get high and mighty like he was some kind of Hearts hero.

Yes I do live in Glasgow, that's my location. Doesn't make me Glaswegian but. :huh:

;)

Yes I do live in Glasgow, that's my location. Doesn't make me Glaswegian though. :huh:

I'm not getting all high and mighty about Wallace Mercer, I generally find speaking ill of the dead to advance a fairly pointless argument is pretty low.

I did not say you were a Glaswegian, the point originally - further back in the thread - was about where you stay, not where you are from. Being a Comely Bank boy, you possibly went to my school, which makes your constant grammatical errors quite galling for me. It's Jambos.

I'm not getting all high and mighty about Wallace Mercer, I generally find speaking ill of the dead to advance a fairly pointless argument is pretty low.

I did not say you were a Glaswegian, the point originally - further back in the thread - was about where you stay, not where you are from. Being a Comely Bank boy, you possibly went to my school, which makes your constant grammatical errors quite galling for me. It's Jambos.

Suit yourself, I personally don't care for this trend in our society to rip people to pieces during their life, then hail them as a legend as soon as they're dead. Wallace Mercer was widely considered to be a total dick during his life, so f**k him.

Oh and btw you're totally right, "jambo's" doesn't make grammatical sense, how humiliating for me. The only thing this thread didn't have going against it was people pointing out individual grammatical errors, but now it's officially the worst thing on the internet. Congratulations.

Suit yourself, I personally don't care for this trend in our society to rip people to pieces during their life, then hail them as a legend as soon as they're dead. Wallace Mercer was widely considered to be a total dick during his life, so f**k him.

Oh and btw you're totally right, "jambo's" doesn't make grammatical sense, how humiliating for me. The only thing this thread didn't have going against it was people pointing out individual grammatical errors, but now it's officially the worst thing on the internet. Congratulations.

Mercer was widely credited with saving Hearts and was never "ripped to pieces"as you say.He was and always will be one of the most popular owners of our club and will forever have legendary status at Tynecastle.Why let the truth get in the road though eh.

Depends on your perspective, I've filed this one under enjoyable read. Your late bid to usurp the original poster as most cretinous Hibby in the thread has been a delightful addition.

Then you're a complete idiot.

Muirhouse

Pennywell

Portobello

Niddrie

Craigmillar

Gorgie

Leith

Gracemount

Burdiehouse

Fernieside

All at least as jakey/manky, run along pally..

Just stumbled across this reply and thought it was the line up for one of Neil Doncaster's new regional pyramid leagues.

Archived