The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be in the gold forum, such total optimism at the beginning.

To be fair I've read the first few pages back, there's one bawbag shouting his mouth off, a couple of quietly confident Hibby's and a big bunch of cringing, embarrased ones. Overall I don't think that goes down as a collection of smug, carried away football fans.

Anyway, Hibs are a club that need a colonic irrigation. All the bits of shit and waste need removed for the sake of it's health. The board, the whole team, probably the manager, they all must go soon. f**k it the catering staff at Easter Road are moany, snotty faced arseholes, get them out and all. Getting relegated would be horrible but if next year I can watch a hard working, motivated team in the first division and a manager and board that know what they're doing, I'd have quite a good time.

To be fair I've read the first few pages back, there's one bawbag shouting his mouth off, a couple of quietly confident Hibby's and a big bunch of cringing, embarrased ones. Overall I don't think that goes down as a collection of smug, carried away football fans.

Anyway, Hibs are a club that need a colonic irrigation. All the bits of shit and waste need removed for the sake of it's health. The board, the whole team, probably the manager, they all must go soon. f**k it the catering staff at Easter Road are moany, snotty faced arseholes, get them out and all. Getting relegated would be horrible but if next year I can watch a hard working, motivated team in the first division and a manager and board that know what they're doing, I'd have quite a good time.

f**k that mate.

f**k that mate.

I'm not for a second saying I hope we get relegated, it would be a horrible feeling to get relegated. I'm just saying I'm so sick of watching a team that doesn't give a f**k, I'd rather watch a team like Ayr United who aren't SPL class but try their best, as opposed to our shower of arseholes.

I'm not for a second saying I hope we get relegated, it would be a horrible feeling to get relegated. I'm just saying I'm so sick of watching a team that doesn't give a f**k, I'd rather watch a team like Ayr United who aren't SPL class but try their best, as opposed to our shower of arseholes.

Bang on. Our players dont give a w**k.

Anyway, Hibs are a club that need a colonic irrigation. All the bits of shit and waste need removed for the sake of it's health.

:lol::lol::lol: If you remove all the shit and waste from hibs what would you have left?

A cleaner arsehole of a club :P

I don't think I've hated a group of hibs players as much as this lot. Not one of them care about our current situation. No doubt we'll hear the same pish on thursday about stumbling blocks which have stopped us signing anyone and that they are going to do their best to turn it round against motherwell.

I agree with erin go bragh. Get rid of the fucking lot of them. Fast.

After the footwork defending the goal,I think Ian Murray would do well on Stricty Come Dancing!

I had always rated Murray as a decent player. But in TV games of late and the game last night he was shocking. That was a 35 year old serial duffer ripping the pish out of him. He made John Potter look mobile and effective. I reckon if Roberts had a bit more composure he could have nutmegged Murray a couple of times for fun before putting the ball away. :lol:

Archived