The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

Yogi was better than this, Mixu Is better than this, john collins was better than this, mhogga was better than this.... hibs are shite, fucking idiots to sell stokes at such a low price, fletcher and stokes would get you 35+ goals a season, yet you sold them and reinvested the money into shite.

congratulations

This guy must be from Edinburgh, every word of this post reeks of an Edinburgh current bun.

Anyway for my thoughts on Hibs, see my sig.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yogi was better than this, Mixu Is better than this, john collins was better than this, mhogga was better than this.... hibs are shite, fucking idiots to sell stokes at such a low price, fletcher and stokes would get you 35+ goals a season, yet you sold them and reinvested the money into shite.

congratulations

laugh.gif We would've gotten completley humped had he been the manager. We would've been completley exposed at the back and it would've been way more than two.

Any hibs fan that starts judging Calderwood after 3 games is stupid. He has a very small number of players in that squad that he can rely on to get him results. We have a maximum of 4/5 decent players and the rest are utter pish. This season is a write off and i'd be delighted to see us avoid going down while letting go the majority of the pish john hughes brought in along the way. He played a 4-3-3 yesterday which didnt work, as stevenson is never a good enough left winger and galbraith is way to inexperienced. Riordan wont ever be able to be the main striker up front on his own, he needs a partner to play beside him and im sure CC will bring someone in during the january transfer window.

Next season is when we should start judging calderwood. When he has had the chance to get his own team together and manages to get rid of players such as john rankin and lewis stevenson etc. Petrie must back him in january and also in the summer, or we will be in deep trouble. Time for Mr Petrie to step up and invest some cash, after all he earns 100k a year. In fact im sure i saw somewhere that the whole board at easter road earns a total of 500k a year, surely this money could be used to strengthen the playing squad instead of lining the pockets of our money grabbing directors.

congratulations

This post has really came back to hit all Rangers supporters right in the face,just as well Hearts turned Celtic over.

Hardly my fault we lost though huh.gif

I stand by what I said, Yogi is a better manager than calderwood, one game doesn't maketh the man, he still has a long way to go to be a good manager and hibs are still shite, just not tonight. tongue.gif

^^raging

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:lol: Brilliant my arse. Aberdeen are fucking gash but we have scored 6 against them (yes 6!) and we cannot his a cows arse with a banjo!

Hibernian FC :lol:

Next game is crucial for hibs. If they suffer a home defeat to the clatty arabs then the numbers system will have them down as relegation certainties - that depends on a revival from @berdeen under Jack & Victor who are current stand out favourites for the drop. Wobbilly Reid has his work cut out to stop an @ccies panic though.

Massive game for Hibs on Wednesday though.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Hibernian Football Club,

I would like to thank you this evening for the biggest laugh EVER!

Thanks Again,

Rest of Scottish Football.

P.S You may aswell advertise the managers job this evening, no point in waiting for the morning to come.

Archived