The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

Disagree mhak,when you consider it was the best start,by "the best Hibs team in years" against probably the worst Hearts team in years.

It's not even the worst Heart of Midlothian FC in the last five years. We were miles worse under Stevie Frail.

I'm with Vlad is the Man. That they finished the season six points and two league places ahead of us despite spending nigh on half a season being absolutely woeful is an embarrassment.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But we are still in europe. We may be pish, but the rest are worse laugh.gif

Agreed :)

No Motherwell are much better than Hibs.

The league DOES lie.

Agreed, but unfortunately for them it's results that matter, fluke or no.

It's not even the worst Heart of Midlothian FC in the last five years. We were miles worse under Stevie Frail.

I'm with Vlad is the Man. That they finished the season six points and two league places ahead of us despite spending nigh on half a season being absolutely woeful is an embarrassment.

I'm fucking sick of you and your serious pish. Infact you're more annoying now than when you were annoying.

I agree...

It shows Hearts in 6th place when they should infact be 7th.

If we hadnt taken eight points from you lot , we would have been seventh or worse.

• 2 months later...

Tanned out of Europe, Tanned in pre-season, shiney new stand to deflect from the failings of 2010 so far? Is Yogi still the right man? Lack of points in the league in the 2nd half of last season, poor displays in edinburgh derbies against JJ, the 6-2 to 6-6 Famous well game, the double humiliation against Ross County.... it all adds up.

Hibs were looking great and a good bet to finish 3rd in the first half of the season, looking at them now, I wouldn't say Top 6 was a certainty. All this and Hibs getting pumped at home 1-3 and losing 1-6 on aggregate.

A quote from under fire boss Hughes before this game: "The fans booing at Carlisle inspires me" Not the right man imo, Bring back Collins or Mowbray.

Tanned out of Europe, Tanned in pre-season, shiney new stand to deflect from the failings of 2010 so far? Is Yogi still the right man? Lack of points in the league in the 2nd half of last season, poor displays in edinburgh derbies against JJ, the 6-2 to 6-6 Famous well game, the double humiliation against Ross County.... it all adds up.

Hibs were looking great and a good bet to finish 3rd in the first half of the season, looking at them now, I wouldn't say Top 6 was a certainty. All this and Hibs getting pumped at home 1-3 and losing 1-6 on aggregate.

A quote from under fire boss Hughes before this game: "The fans booing at Carlisle inspires me" Not the right man imo, Bring back Collins or Mowbray.

I think it's rather petty that you chose to bring this thread up again.

Funny as f**k though laugh.gif

Quotes from last night.

Hughes on his tactics: "It resulted in us losing a couple of goals but it was a great effort from my boys and I couldn't ask any more of them."

Hughes on Hibs success in the last 15 years: "This club has come on leaps and bounds since 1995 with all the stands being built"

Are there any Hibees on here who still think Hughes is the right man for the job? He brings up the new stand every time he needs a bit of propaganda and fails to take responibility when his team do poorly due to his tacitcs and bad management.

Hughes and McGhee must surely be worth a punt as first manager to be sacked.

Quotes from last night.

Hughes on his tactics: "It resulted in us losing a couple of goals but it was a great effort from my boys and I couldn't ask any more of them."

Hughes on Hibs success in the last 15 years: "This club has come on leaps and bounds since 1995 with all the stands being built"

Are there any Hibees on here who still think Hughes is the right man for the job? He brings up the new stand every time he needs a bit of propaganda and fails to take responibility when his team do poorly due to his tacitcs and bad management.

Hughes and McGhee must surely be worth a punt as first manager to be sacked.

Definately not. He never will take responsibilty for poor tactics etc and will always insist on playing the same way regardless of what others think. I bet that after every game no matter what he will say "his boys game him everything" and "he cant ask for anymore".

He will be first away imo, if we struggle in our first 5-6 games i think petrie will feel the pressure from the fans and he will get rid of him. We simply cannot afford to let him have another full season with us as he will do a lot more damage than good and we'll be struggling big time.

Archived