The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're thoughts are the same with Hibs then. You are far from brilliant otherwise you would have beat us easily.

So?

Are Fulham a better team than Man Utd since they beat them today?

Are Tottenham a crap team now that they lost to Wolves?

You can't base how good a team is by one result you fag, it has to be over a lot of games - unbeaten in 12! GIRFUY

So?

Are Fulham a better team than Man Utd since they beat them today?

Are Tottenham a crap team now that they lost to Wolves?

You can't base how good a team is by one result you fag, it has to be over a lot of games - unbeaten in 12! GIRFUY

You're still not brilliant, otherwise you'd be sitting top of the league. Stupid thread from a stupid poster.

I can understand the Hibs fan mocking the likes of Hearts for being so pish, as they are a bigger team and really should be ahead of teams like Hibernain, but to mock the Accies, who are the size of a mid-table First Division club at best is rather peculiar, especially as they were beaten so convincingly by them.

Funny, I don't remember Hearts fans being as irritatingly cocky a couple of years back when they were more impressive than Hibs are now.

Suppose they don't have "small team syndrome" and threads like this prove who Edinburgh's number 1 team are and always will be.

Then you know nothing, they produced some of the most irritating, arrogant bullshit ever uttered.

Funny, I don't remember Hearts fans being as irritatingly cocky a couple of years back when they were more impressive than Hibs are now.

Suppose they don't have "small team syndrome" and threads like this prove who Edinburgh's number 1 team are and always will be.

C'mon MMR, his team are doing well and playing some good stuff. Is it really wrong for him to be gloating about it

12 games unbeaten.

Hibs are a brilliant team this season.

Don't think we'll be challenging for top 2, but I do think it will be closer than usual.

No we are not. We've played some unmitigated shite this season and gotten away without losing.

On occasion we have played well.

We'll not be close to the Old Firm who will be 15 points ahead minimum and as always are an utter shower of c***s.

No we are not. We've played some unmitigated shite this season and gotten away without losing.

On occasion we have played well.

We'll not be close to the Old Firm who will be 15 points ahead minimum and as always are an utter shower of c***s.

We're defending like our lifes depend on it and we are taking our chances.

Thats what great teams do.

If you aren't happy about it, then I suggest you try following someone else.

We're defending like our lifes depend on it and we are taking our chances.

Thats what great teams do.

If you aren't happy about it, then I suggest you try following someone else.

Never said I wasn't happy about it.

Why would Ifollow someone else? I have had a Season Ticket for ER for 20 years.

Oh I see.... I'm not as good a Hibby as you..... ok then.... <_<

I'll remember that next time I'm organising thousands of pounds worth of corporate hospitality business at Easter Road Stadium.

PS There are no great teams in Scotland.

Never said I wasn't happy about it.

Why would Ifollow someone else? I have had a Season Ticket for ER for 20 years.

Oh I see.... I'm not as good a Hibby as you..... ok then.... <_<

I'll remember that next time I'm organising thousands of pounds worth of corporate hospitality business at Easter Road Stadium.

PS There are no great teams in Scotland.

Its unfortunate that we have to have some people in our support that are just constantly negative.

We are 12 games unbeaten and sitting 3rd.

Don't you have anything positive to say about the club at all?

We are taking our chances and defending extremely well (As great teams go). I really don't see where it is all going to go wrong anytime soon.

Archived