The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

I have followed the Hibs fortunes for almost 50 years. I recall Colin Stein going to the Gers, winning the league cup in '72. I was at Hampden to see a very good Hibs side get hammered by Celtic thanks to a Dixie Deans hat-trick amongst other goals. I was at Easter road to watch virtually the same Hibs side get battered by Juventus.

Through all those times, good and bad, those players could always hold their heads up as they were good, honest players with nothing to feel ashamed of.

As for the sides from the last few seasons, most of them should not even be allowed inside Easter road even if they paid for a ticket!

The last time they were relegated,they went into a quite poor league and ended up winning most of their games, pulling in big crowds and won the title quite easily. This time though, it could be a very long stay.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got pelted with coins outside Easter Road where fans are standing protesting. Absolutely vile behaviour.

Now stuck outside the car park as police are concerned they will attack cars. Horrendous.

Hibs fans :lol:

Hearts fans slagging us for today is a bit like getting stick for not getting the Degree classification you wanted by someone taking Standard Grade CDT in prison.

^^^Jailed for forging a degree certificate.

Hibs, Hearts, or the trams. Not sure which are most embarrassing for Scotland's capital city.

Look on the bright side, still got a nice castle and the pandas are cool.

I'll help you out. It's hibs.

Archived