The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

45-16=29

I'm baffled as to why a jambo would even be on a thread like this after Hearts won such an important game today. If Hibs were in Hearts current position and vice versa, what they were up to would be the last thing on my mind. No offence capy but this attitude is why both Edinburgh teams have been so unsuccesfull, both set of fans care more about being ahead of eachother than looking at the teams in front of them.

P.S if Hearts win the league I'll be gutted, but watching everyone through here bricking it is quite fun. Ideal world Hearts keep making the powers that be shite themselves before bottling it at the end.

I'm baffled as to why a jambo would even be on a thread like this after Hearts won such an important game today. If Hibs were in Hearts current position and vice versa, what they were up to would be the last thing on my mind. No offence capy but this attitude is why both Edinburgh teams have been so unsuccesfull, both set of fans care more about being ahead of eachother than looking at the teams in front of them.

P.S if Hearts win the league I'll be gutted, but watching everyone through here bricking it is quite fun. Ideal world Hearts keep making the powers that be shite themselves before bottling it at the end.

Fair comment,mate. You are a decent poster on here and i agree with a lot of what you say,just a bit of fun. I am sure if the boot was on the other foot....If we win the league i will take you out for a pint or three.

Fair comment,mate. You are a decent poster on here and i agree with a lot of what you say,just a bit of fun. I am sure if the boot was on the other foot....If we win the league i will take you out for a pint or three.

Cheers capy, although if Hearts win the league I'll need 17 pints, and something which is lethal when mixed with alcohol.

And I'm sure the majority would agree with me that you roasted yourself. Your maw had you when she was mid-twenties.

Do you not know that is very young or do you need to go back to school?

:(:(:(

:lol::lol::lol:

Always said Hughes was a good manager and that he'd do a good job at Hibs with better players available. Hopefully he'll be given some cash to improve the team and make it interesting until the end of the season.

This one's my favourite. :D

:lol:

Every time this thread rears it's ugly head I check the first few pages to make sure I didn't spout any pish at the time :lol:

:lol:

I do this as well, but inside i know that it was only really Hibernia22 and Forever Hibs that were running the show from the very start.

What surprises me,is now knowing what an absolute tit he's made of himself,why doesn't Hibernia22 close the thread?

Hibernia22 being well-known for his ability to recognise the depth of hole he's dug by the "sex in the cinema" thread in P&B Gold.

Hibernia22 being well-known for his ability to recognise the depth of hole he's dug by the "sex in the cinema" thread in P&B Gold.

Anyone who hasn't experienced that thread should settle down with a flask of tea and some sandwiches,sit back and enjoy the madness.:blink::D

edit to add,the thread is titled"worst date".Do enjoy its a belter.

Anyone who hasn't experienced that thread should settle down with a flask of tea and some sandwiches,sit back and enjoy the madness.:blink::D

edit to add,the thread is titled"worst date".Do enjoy its a belter.

It is outstanding, a fantastic read. Amazing that he still hangs about these boards given the mortification factor.

Archived